Anime containing mystery, adventure, historical, fantasy

T

Testaccount

I would some anime with the above mentioned genres. I don't want echi anime. I don't want mindless plots where it is obvious who the real culprit is. I don't want overrated anime.
Give some recommendations to this troll

Ruroni Kenshin,. You will like it but it doesn't have mystery part.

MadaraUchiha said:
Magi, Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood.

It doesn't have samurai so why did you suggest it? That's not a historical anime by any means

Nel said:
It doesn't have samurai so why did you suggest it? That's not a historical anime by any means

The OP didn't ask for a samurai anime. Plus, both Magi and FMAB are historical. Magi has kingdoms, slavery, etc., and FMAB is set at least a hundred years before our time.

MadaraUchiha said:
The OP didn't ask for a samurai anime. Plus, both Magi and FMAB are historical. Magi has kingdoms, slavery, etc., and FMAB is set at least a hundred years before our time.
My bad. I thought history is something similar to samurai or Meji era.

Nel said:
My bad. I thought history is something similar to samurai or Meji era.

The Meiji era is historical too. I once saw this extremely good(possibly my third favourite historical Hollywood movie ever) movie called The Last Samurai, starring Tom Cruise and Ken Watanabe, and it's set in the Meiji era. It's a bit under-rated in my opinion, but, I think it's one of the best movies of all time.

MadaraUchiha said:
The Meiji era is historical too. I once saw this extremely good(possibly my third favourite historical Hollywood movie ever) movie called The Last Samurai, starring Tom Cruise and Ken Watanabe, and it's set in the Meiji era. It's a bit under-rated in my opinion, but, I think it's one of the best movies of all time.
Samurai are awesome and I would like to see them more too. Did you watch seirei no moribito, ruroni Kenshin, gintama?

Nel said:
Did you like Kenshin? You should definitely watch seirei no moribito.
I liked Kenshin a lot. For its time, it has excellent animation and action sequences. I skipped the filler arcs, obviously. I didn't like the two female leads. I thought Kenshin's voice could have been a little deeper. But, it's a solid 7.5/10 for me.

MadaraUchiha said:
I liked Kenshin a lot. For its time, it has excellent animation and action sequences. I skipped the filler arcs, obviously. I didn't like the two female leads. I thought Kenshin's voice could have been a little deeper. But, it's a solid 7.5/10 for me.

I like the plot, setting of kenshin. Not just me. Many people like it.
So, it would get a 9.5 from me.

MadaraUchiha said:

There is only one female lead. The one who knows kendo.

Nel said:
There is only one female lead. The one who knows kendo.
I think I'm talking about Kamiya, the one who's there with Kenshin throughout the series, and Misao, who comes right around the middle.

MadaraUchiha said:
I think I'm talking about Kamiya, the one who's there with Kenshin throughout the series, and Misao, who comes right around the middle.

It's been long time for me. I only remember there main leads. The main Kenshin, the female kendo, the one who toes a bandana ... White dress.

I would also recommend youjo senki. It fits the criteria and it's damn good

Back