Andoroid vs iPhone

SecretWish said:
flip phones are old and they don't have enough things to catch up with the modern world. are you sure you want a shitty phone like that?

Of course I didn't mean those flip phones from 2004, I meant modern flip phones.
These are actually quite feature rich, thin, and commonly come with a big screen.
Most of these are only available with a contract with SoftBank, NTT Docomo, au, and Y! Mobile (subcompany of SoftBank) though.

???????? said:
Of course I didn't mean those flip phones from 2004, I meant modern flip phones.
These are actually quite feature rich, thin, and commonly come with a big screen.
Most of these are only available with a contract with SoftBank, NTT Docomo, au, and Y! Mobile (subcompany of SoftBank) though.

Clara got a vkworld t2 flip phone. It's too delicate.
I wouldn't recommend flip phones like that, suwako

I don't know why anyone would still buy flip phones, you can find cheap smart phones online, sure the brand probably isn't that known but I've got them before and they are decent for their price.

Risk said:
I don't know why anyone would still buy flip phones, you can find cheap smart phones online, sure the brand probably isn't that known but I've got them before and they are decent for their price.

I have an android smartphone and an iPad mini, it's almost a win-win situation for me xD
Well, I had them. Lost my phone, iPad's battery is dead.
I'm stuck with a non-android mini phone made in China, which can hardly do anything except make calls, text, play music and ring alarm. Honestly, that is everything I need in a phone, so I'm pretty satisfied and it is great to be off distractive social media apps which are avaliable on both Android and iOS.

Risk said:

Mansi14 said:
I have an android smartphone and an iPad mini, it's almost a win-win situation for me xD
Well, I had them. Lost my phone, iPad's battery is dead.
I'm stuck with a non-android mini phone made in China, which can hardly do anything except make calls, text, play music and ring alarm. Honestly, that is everything I need in a phone, so I'm pretty satisfied and it is great to be off distractive social media apps which are avaliable on both Android and iOS.

I am really sorry that you have lost your phone. Couldn't your iPhone be fixed? I wouldn't recommend using China phones for a long time. They have bad reputation.

Star_Of_Hope said:
I am really sorry that you have lost your phone. Couldn't your iPhone be fixed? I wouldn't recommend using China phones for a long time. They have bad reputation.

I got it confused with iPad. Never mind. I do understand that and I was talking about cheap nameless China phones.

Star_Of_Hope said:
Yes, this one is temporary. iPad* could be fixed, but I don't exactly have the money to get it fixed atm (_ _)

Star_Of_Hope said:
I got it confused with iPad. Never mind. I do understand that and I was talking about cheap nameless China phones

Aye, aye. I second Star.

Mansi14 said:
Yes, this one is temporary. iPad* could be fixed, but I don't exactly have the money to get it fixed atm (_ _)

Aye, aye. I second Star.

I see. I wonder how expensive it is. Well, you could ask your parents to get it done for you. You are still a kid and you wouldn't likely have that sort of money in your hands

Star_Of_Hope said:
I see. I wonder how expensive it is. Well, you could ask your parents to get it done for you. You are still a kid and you wouldn't likely have that sort of money in your hands

Dame desuyo (_ _)

Mansi14 said:
Dame desuyo (_ _)

Don't tell me you have already tried that. Did they reject your wish? I wonder why. May be you have been spending so much time with those gadgets.... :D

It's true and all but I don't trust them anymore. Not to mention that our country asked us to avoid them.... For various reasons.

Star_Of_Hope said:
Don't tell me you have already tried that. Did they reject your wish? I wonder why. May be you have been spending so much time with those gadgets.... :D

I daren't reveal that as of now actually >.<

Star_Of_Hope said:
It's true and all but I don't trust them anymore. Not to mention that our country asked us to avoid them.... For various reasons.

Man everyone here has some trust issues, what are you so scared of happening?

Risk said:
Man everyone here has some trust issues, what are you so scared of happening?

It's not a trust issue at all Risk. For us, we are having some issues with that country. Our country asked us not t purchase the goods from China and I always abide by the rules.

Star_Of_Hope said:
It's not a trust issue at all Risk. For us, we are having some issues with that country. Our country asked us not t purchase the goods from China and I always abide by the rules.

Huh? When?

Back