Andoroid vs iPhone

Blackangel

which is better? i for my iphone when i was a kid and liked it ever since. never tried andoroid phones but they are not bad looking.

I've had apple products in the past and they were alright but I'm using android now. Apple is just doesn't give me enough freedom for the stuff I want to do. I don't really keep up with phones and stuff much and I'm not a big fan of the constant apple vs android argument that has been going on for years. I don't think either is better, people constantly compare the newest phones and compare the smallest details just so show off that they have the better phone but in a few months there will be a new and better one again.

Risk said:
I've had apple products in the past and they were alright but I'm using android now. Apple is just doesn't give me enough freedom for the stuff I want to do. I don't really keep up with phones and stuff much and I'm not a big fan of the constant apple vs android argument that has been going on for years. I don't think either is better, people constantly compare the newest phones and compare the smallest details just so show off that they have the better phone but in a few months there will be a new and better one again.

why did you give up on apple products? did something happen and you had to buy something expensive again?

SecretWish said:
why did you give up on apple products? did something happen and you had to buy something expensive again?

I said in my post that they didn't offer the freedom that I wanted. You cant really do much on an apple product unless you jail break it but if you're going to jail break it why not just get an android.

Risk said:
I said in my post that they didn't offer the freedom that I wanted. You cant really do much on an apple product unless you jail break it but if you're going to jail break it why not just get an android.

what did you want to do? i don't know what freedom you are talking about. you could do anything with any phone

SecretWish said:
what did you want to do? i don't know what freedom you are talking about. you could do anything with any phone

On android you can customize how you want everything to look and you can download unofficial apps. Plus I don't wanna spend 1k on a phone.

Risk said:
On android you can customize how you want everything to look and you can download unofficial apps. Plus I don't wanna spend 1k on a phone.

i have understand when people say customize. whatever it is good luck with it. unofficial apps are not safe.

SecretWish said:
i have understand when people say customize. whatever it is good luck with it. unofficial apps are not safe.

How would you know if they are not safe if you don't use android its just an app that isn't on the app store. Not everything is a virus.

Risk said:
How would you know if they are not safe if you don't use android its just an app that isn't on the app store. Not everything is a virus.

but if they are safe they could easily get into the app store. if they are not doing that, then you should suspect all the more

SecretWish said:
but if they are safe they could easily get into the app store. if they are not doing that, then you should suspect all the more

Well people obviously wouldn't submit a straight up virus to the play store. There are apps they don't allow for example piracy apps or some illegal streaming services.

Risk said:
Well people obviously wouldn't submit a straight up virus to the play store. There are apps they don't allow for example piracy apps or some illegal streaming services.

can't i install it on my iphone by any other means? i am looking for anime downloading app not torrents

SecretWish said:
can't i install it on my iphone by any other means? i am looking for anime downloading app not torrents

I don't really know much about apple I haven't used one of their products in about 5 years. Plus I don't know about downloading apps they simply don't exist when you can torrent them faster and easier. Most people don't wanna host a download website because it can be traced back to them and taken down and with torrent sites they can be taken down but torrents them self cant be taken down so torrents are more reliable.

Risk said:
I don't really know much about apple I haven't used one of their products in about 5 years. Plus I don't know about downloading apps they simply don't exist when you can torrent them faster and easier. Most people don't wanna host a download website because it can be traced back to them and taken down and with torrent sites they can be taken down but torrents them self cant be taken down so torrents are more reliable.

my desired anime are not available in torrents. i tried searching for koisuru boukun, ai no kusabi but i couldn't find them in torrents

SecretWish said:
my desired anime are not available in torrents. i tried searching for koisuru boukun, ai no kusabi but i couldn't find them in torrents

[quote="Risk" pid='94546' dateline='1527074073']

I just searched them both up on nyaa.si and they were both there also for manga it would be easier just to get an app for it I know some manga apps you can download but I don't remember what it was called.
[/quote]

i tried old anime too and the website you mentioned didn't have them. i wouldn't have said anything without checking

I only get android, they have more freedom to use plus they use more newer hardware unlike Apple products that are always a few years behind. Seriously, when you buy an apple phone you're buying the brand name.

Demon_skeith said:
I only get android, they have more freedom to use plus they use more newer hardware unlike Apple products that are always a few years behind. Seriously, when you buy an apple phone you're buying the brand name.

Apple is definitely a brand thing, just like designer clothes people will pay so much because of the brand. I'd say when I was in school most people had an iPhone because of the brand and it was cool to have one.

Risk said:
Apple is definitely a brand thing, just like designer clothes people will pay so much because of the brand. I'd say when I was in school most people had an iPhone because of the brand and it was cool to have one.

iphone got this new look to it and it's not found anywhere. it looks great on the outside and it's easy to use

I have an iPhone because of Taiko no Tatsujin. ww
But I'm on the edge of considering to get an Kyocera Android One X3 for a change, but it's Google, so I'm concerned.
Might as well just go for a flip phone instead, they got well modernised nowadays, come with an actual dial pad, can use electric money in stores, in train stations, etc., and it's less likely a huge corporation is watching me.

[quote="テクニカル諏訪子" pid='94761' dateline='1527247467']
I have an iPhone because of Taiko no Tatsujin. ww
But I'm on the edge of considering to get an Kyocera Android One X3 for a change, but it's Google, so I'm concerned.
Might as well just go for a flip phone instead, they got well modernised nowadays, come with an actual dial pad, can use electric money in stores, in train stations, etc., and it's less likely a huge corporation is watching me.
[/quote]

flip phones are old and they don't have enough things to catch up with the modern world. are you sure you want a shitty phone like that?

Back