Andoroid vs iPhone

Star_Of_Hope said:
I don't think we should be talking this here. Well, there was a huge article about it in the local newspaper. It's because if that Nepal issue.

That's not the stance of the Government of India. You can buy anything from anyone you want. Chinese too.

Star_Of_Hope said:
I don't think we should be talking this here. Well, there was a huge article about it in the local newspaper. It's because if that Nepal issue.

So India tells its people not to buy phones from China because of Nepal??(???)???

???????? said:
So India tells its people not to buy phones from China because of Nepal??(???)???

It's an issue and to improve the local economy, they asked people not to look for cheap stuff.

MadaraUchiha said:
That's not the stance of the Government of India. You can buy anything from anyone you want. Chinese too.

???????? said:
Of course I didn't mean those flip phones from 2004, I meant modern flip phones.
These are actually quite feature rich, thin, and commonly come with a big screen.
Most of these are only available with a contract with SoftBank, NTT Docomo, au, and Y! Mobile (subcompany of SoftBank) though.
do you have any flip phone like that on your mind? i want to take a look at it and see for myself who a flip phone can be with a big screen.

Mansi14 said:
I have an android smartphone and an iPad mini, it's almost a win-win situation for me xD
Well, I had them. Lost my phone, iPad's battery is dead.
I'm stuck with a non-android mini phone made in China, which can hardly do anything except make calls, text, play music and ring alarm. Honestly, that is everything I need in a phone, so I'm pretty satisfied and it is great to be off distractive social media apps which are avaliable on both Android and iOS.

lost your phone? that must be bad for you. did you get another one now? non-andoroid is painful to use.

SecretWish said:
do you have any flip phone like that on your mind? i want to take a look at it and see for myself who a flip phone can be with a big screen.

lost your phone? that must be bad for you. did you get another one now? non-andoroid is painful to use.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

[quote="Mansi14" pid='95311' dateline='1527624135']

I won't be getting another phone anytime soon (_ _) 
Getting used to no-andriod phone phase xD
[/quote]

if you are good with it, i have no qualms. i liked old phones without any apps and nothing to disturb me

@risk shoot andoroid being the best. you couldn't tweak anything in iphone but you can do that in andoroid. i will get an andoroid phone next time

Angel said:
i like my phone but i hear from @risk shoot andoroid being the best. you couldn't tweak anything in iphone but you can do that in andoroid. i will get an andoroid phone next time

Really? ok i would still like to try an iphone though

Back