AMF lounge v2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rinko said:
She is usually a lot more aggressive
I think after mellowed lot a lot after joining here and even now it surprises me

What? Angel chan is aggressive? Hm.. this is the Angel i know since i join this place

CryingClown said:
What? Angel chan is aggressive? Hm.. this is the Angel i know since i join this place

She used to swear a lot
I am sure it's totally different but this is not what I had expected. May be you guys don't curse at all here

CryingClown said:
Uh.. yes, basically we are not, the boss didn't allow it

That's weird
There are no restrictions like this even in YO and usually we don't try to pick fights with others

Star_Of_Hope said:
Most of the owners are like that
I am sure all the forum owners are very polite all the time
That's true Star
But they are not too polite and they course sometimes as well.

gemxtria said:
I'm a potty mouth in person, it's lucky i haven't sworn here yet

We don't encourage swear words directed at another user.
But if it's to explain a situation, we usually let them slide :D

Star_Of_Hope said:
We don't encourage swear words directed at another user.
But if it's to explain a situation, we usually let them slide :D
I never have any reason to swear so i probably won't at all if it cant be directed ;)

gemxtria said:
I never have any reason to swear so i probably won't at all if it cant be directed ;)

That's the truth for me too
Only if someone is cursing at me I would lose the cool. Otherwise I won't be able to curse at someone

Rinko said:
That's the truth for me too
Only if someone is cursing at me I would lose the cool. Otherwise I won't be able to curse at someone
I just do it in general conversation at work, but so does everyone else haha

gemxtria said:
I just do it in general conversation at work, but so does everyone else haha

I understand too
It's not uncommon and I hope I wouldn't ever use such words to get a warning here

Rinko said:
I understand too
It's not uncommon and I hope I wouldn't ever use such words to get a warning here
You see i'm in Motorcycle sales, so we're even allowed to swear along with customers haha

gemxtria said:
You see i'm in Motorcycle sales, so we're even allowed to swear along with customers haha

That's great
I am sure all the bikers don't mind it at all and in fact they will be comfortable with such environment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back