AMF lounge v2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
gemxtria said:
I've just been watching loads of movies haha, ended up watching Whisper of the Heart though. That was nice

I see
I haven't heard of that before. If it's good, do write a review about it :D

Star_Of_Hope said:
I see
I haven't heard of that before. If it's good, do write a review about it :D
I'll throw one together. I wrote a small review on an Instagram i'm doing but i'll do and in depth one

Rinko said:
I don't think anyone can talk as much as Angel here
She is too talkative
Which is a good thing! I can't think of anything to talk about

My bands music video is out this week, that's about it

gemxtria said:
Which is a good thing! I can't think of anything to talk about

My bands music video is out this week, that's about it

I have heard about it
If there is a preview version or some trial version, you can post a link to that

Rinko said:
I have heard about it
If there is a preview version or some trial version, you can post a link to that
I'll find it on facebook later haha, i'll post the finished product when it's released

gemxtria said:
I'll find it on facebook later haha, i'll post the finished product when it's released

That would be great.
Just don't forget that, most of us aren't too rich and we might not be able to purchase too much merchandise. I don't want you to get disappointed

Rinko said:
That would be great.
Just don't forget that, most of us aren't too rich and we might not be able to purchase too much merchandise. I don't want you to get disappointed
don't worry about that. Just people listening to us is nice

gemxtria said:
don't worry about that. Just people listening to us is nice

Thank you for that.
Not many would like that and they are only focused on money alone. I used to have a bf who is a singer once

[quote="gemxtria" pid='224015' dateline='1603796166']
We don't care about money. We only get less than £50 for a show so we don't make anything. We're playing in Germany next year though so we may need money for that haha!
[/quote]

I am really sorry to hear that.
Here I thought bands earn a lot with each show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back