AMF lounge v2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blackrose said:
This is so funny. It's nice to see you all getting along so nicely

@blackangel what's up? No tags since idk when..everything ok? I don't like to post to many threads for fear of duplicating stuff. Your tags are what help me to keep my post count up

Just post, if it's a duplicate then Hope will merge the thread for you lol

We are back to inactivity again
This is really sad and I hope we could somehow break free of the Friday curse :D

I got an idea, how about if someday we make a plan to arrange for all of us to online together at the same time, and posting, lol that would be chaotic

White_Tiger said:
I got an idea, how about if someday we make a plan to arrange for all of us to online together at the same time, and posting, lol that would be chaotic

I do agree with that.
I am all in for that but I don't think it's possible at the moment. At what time do you plan to be here White tiger?

Blackrose said:
This is so funny. It's nice to see you all getting along so nicely

@blackangel what's up? No tags since idk when..everything ok? I don't like to post to many threads for fear of duplicating stuff. Your tags are what help me to keep my post count up

hi
sorry and i haven't been feeling well and don't worry i will tag you like crazy today
lol

That would be nice
When do you plan to make it the active hour? Have you done this before?

we have and at that time you haven't joined maf yet i think
don't worry this time, you will see how much activity it could build.

That's because you are always here lol.
I agree too with any time as long as it's not my nap time. Why don't we take recommendations for the time, from others?

That should be great.
Or better yet I think we can directly make a thread about it ANgel.

That's totally fine by me
I am just saying as if it's a possibility from our side too. So, what's up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back