AMF lounge v2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blackangel said:
that's cool.
then they don't have to feel shy around you at all. that's a good way gem.

i am so proud of you.
Some bands i started working with have really become some of my closest friends. A band called Depravity emailed me out of the blue and i've ended up becoming super close with them which is nice. It's nicer to have friends than act like a manager, it makes everyone more comfortable. It's the same with the other managers that work with me

gemxtria said:
Some bands i started working with have really become some of my closest friends. A band called Depravity emailed me out of the blue and i've ended up becoming super close with them which is nice. It's nicer to have friends than act like a manager, it makes everyone more comfortable. It's the same with the other managers that work with me
that's a cool name.
how many bands do you manage gem?

gemxtria said:
It was easy once angel came online haha! Hopefully we don't end up the same

that's cool
it's just that i ask people to keep me company
that can do wonders

Blackangel said:
that's a cool name.
how many bands do you manage gem?

that's cool
it's just that i ask people to keep me company
that can do wonders
That's a good question, i think it's only like 7 or 8 bands

I try stick around all day and keep everyone company, i can just disappear for an hour or so if we get busy at work

gemxtria said:
That's a good question, i think it's only like 7 or 8 bands

I try stick around all day and keep everyone company, i can just disappear for an hour or so if we get busy at work

oh just wow
7 to 8 bands? that's one too many. and how can you do such much work?

Blackangel said:
oh just wow
7 to 8 bands? that's one too many. and how can you do such much work?
It's quite easy, alot of it is just contacting people on facebook or emails. there isn't actually much to it

gemxtria said:
It's quite easy, alot of it is just contacting people on facebook or emails. there isn't actually much to it

that's not easy for me lol
what about favorite band? do you have favorite band among them?

Blackangel said:
that's not easy for me lol
what about favorite band? do you have favorite band among them?
I can't quite pick! I love all the bands iw ork with but i've known ones longer than i've known others so it's more a personal level that i'd choose a favourite

gemxtria said:
I can't quite pick! I love all the bands iw ork with but i've known ones longer than i've known others so it's more a personal level that i'd choose a favourite

oh cool
then it will be on a personal level. sometimes it's hard to not to like a particular band when they have so much talent.

Blackangel said:
oh cool
then it will be on a personal level. sometimes it's hard to not to like a particular band when they have so much talent.
I treat them all equally haha! I just try better them. I used to work with a band that has been played on UK Kerrang Radio and BBC Radio 1 (if you know them) so they've been getting a lot of attention

gemxtria said:
I treat them all equally haha! I just try better them. I used to work with a band that has been played on UK Kerrang Radio and BBC Radio 1 (if you know them) so they've been getting a lot of attention

i don't know them
but i will try to search for the gem and to be on a radio? that's so exciting.

gemxtria said:
Yeah it was fun. BBC Radio 1 is the biggest station in the UK

oh wow then you are popular already no matter how you keep denying it.
and would to love to see you guys live someday

Blackangel said:
that's a good compliment thanks
and people here think traveling to other countries is a dream lol
So many cool bands in the US i'd love to play with and so many places

gemxtria said:
So many cool bands in the US i'd love to play with and so many places

that's great to hear.
as for me, i am secretly a fan of this band called black pink and because of clo i came to like that izeme jettai band too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back