AMF lounge v2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blackangel said:
that's true.
clarie told me that it costs more than 500$ for this maf , for every 6 months i think. not sure.
and this site can be accessed from myanimeforum.com too. she got all the domains for it lol

[quote="gemxtria" pid='220777' dateline='1602078541']
Oh wow that's a lot! I've never had my own website apart from Big Cartels. I do own a domain but i think it costs me £33 a month through Google and i haven't even built it yet haha
[/quote]

that's a lot too for a month.
if you don't use it, you could try selling it as a premium domain for higher price.

Blackangel said:
that's a lot too for a month.
if you don't use it, you could try selling it as a premium domain for higher price.
Nah i use the domains for emails that i still use, and i have 3 other email addresses for the domain through "staff" that are on my emails. I just haven't got round to doing the website yet

gemxtria said:
Nah i use the domains for emails that i still use, and i have 3 other email addresses for the domain through "staff" that are on my emails. I just haven't got round to doing the website yet

oh wow cool
is it going to be your band website gem? i am so excited about your band stuff lol.

Blackangel said:
oh wow cool
is it going to be your band website gem? i am so excited about your band stuff lol.
I own a small time band management company in the background. It's going to be for that. I just help bands get bigger, go on tours and get their music out and about

gemxtria said:
I own a small time band management company in the background. It's going to be for that. I just help bands get bigger, go on tours and get their music out and about

and that's cool.
not everyone can do management and that's more demanding work if i know this correctly.

It can be, luckily i don't say i "manage" the bands, i "work with" the bands and i quickly become close friends with them all so they feel comfortable and we can all take it easy

gemxtria said:
It can be, luckily i don't say i "manage" the bands, i "work with" the bands and i quickly become close friends with them all so they feel comfortable and we can all take it easy

that's cool.
then they don't have to feel shy around you at all. that's a good way gem.

i am so proud of you.

well you shouldn't lol
and look at that? we are so close to the goal and we just need a handful of posts now.

That's true.
8 more now and probably with this, it should be down to 7. How did you do it, Angel?

We are like 4 posts away
I am sure you can do it without my help Angel. I am taking leave now.

just 4?
wow i didn't realize and i am glad gem kept talking to me and i forgot the time and progress too.

yes he deserves some recognition
and it's great. with this we met the goal for today. i like our posting progress now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back