AMF lounge v2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a funny name.
I wouldn't want to see panic posting but I suppose it can't be helped most of the times

That's true.
I am too tired today. Not sure why and I think I need to lose more weight. So I will skip a few meals

For me exercising is hard Star
You wouldn't understand and it takes too much time to lose those pounds

Even so, that's the way it should be.
We get energy only from our meals. Cutting it off can be very bad in the future

That's true too
My body can handle it. So I will be fine. Thank you for worrying about me Star

That's true too
Whatever I take, I gain weight easily. I don't have a good body at all and I need to maintain it

I haven't gained much weight
Everyone believes I am underweight but I feel like, I am just fine. So I am not sure about how the human body works

I am so jealous
I wish I got a body like that Star. I am so envious of you and I bet you can eat all you want

I suppose so
But the downside is, people believe I need more food and they try to make me have more food. That can be a torture too

I haven't considered that at all
You are so lucky Star. I think I understand what you mean and no matter how much you eat, you don't gain weight. Do you?

That's one way to put it
I don't gain much weight. No one would believe me even if I tell them I have gained some weight

I really wish for such a body.
Take good care of it Star. I have heard that you are not in good health. So take care

You don't have to be on the defense with be Star
I get it. Just take care of yourself and health comes first before anything and everything, Star

That's so cool Star
What's the occasion? Yeah I agree by sending out those letters, we can get more activity here

Most of the people make accounts and then the forget about this place
That's the saddest part and I hope they will come back to be here again

Me too Star
I hope for that too. Angel doesn't have to post a lot of everyone is here posting and all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back