AMF lounge v2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
another new day
and let's not try to slack off now. lol and yesterday we managed to get a few more posts.

sorry i've been missing the past couple of days. The girlfriends birthday yesterday so i had a couple of days off work and spent them with her

gemxtria said:
sorry i've been missing the past couple of days. The girlfriends birthday yesterday so i had a couple of days off work and spent them with her

That's great.
Not everyone would be willing to take time off that way and I hope it went great

Rinko said:
That's great.
Not everyone would be willing to take time off that way and I hope it went great
Yeah it went well. I got her a new microphone, pop filter and microphone arm so she can start streaming which she's wanted to do for ages. Plus a Japanese Cook book

gemxtria said:
Yeah it went well. I got her a new microphone, pop filter and microphone arm so she can start streaming which she's wanted to do for ages. Plus a Japanese Cook book

That's cool
Did she cook Japanese dishes? That's really something and what have you tried so far?

Rinko said:
That's cool
Did she cook Japanese dishes? That's really something and what have you tried so far?
She doesn't but she wants to try Japanese dishes. To be honest i'll probably be the one to make all the dishes

gemxtria said:
She doesn't but she wants to try Japanese dishes. To be honest i'll probably be the one to make all the dishes

That's great
She is lucky and cooking can be an art. Angel taught me that. Can you cook complex dishes?

Rinko said:
That's great
She is lucky and cooking can be an art. Angel taught me that. Can you cook complex dishes?
Not really no. But this is apparently a book for beginners, and i really want to try cook more than just pizza and pasta which is what i usually do haha!

gemxtria said:
Not really no. But this is apparently a book for beginners, and i really want to try cook more than just pizza and pasta which is what i usually do haha!

That's still great.
My BF doesn't know what to cook and he still tries a lot to please me with his half cooked dishes. That's so cute

Rinko said:
That's still great.
My BF doesn't know what to cook and he still tries a lot to please me with his half cooked dishes. That's so cute
I make a majority of my girlfriends food. She does Lasanga and Carbonara but i do everything else. I just want to make her a nice Japanese dish and see how happy she gets

gemxtria said:
I make a majority of my girlfriends food. She does Lasanga and Carbonara but i do everything else. I just want to make her a nice Japanese dish and see how happy she gets

That's a nice thing to do for her.
I hope even my BF gets better with cooking and I could sit back and enjoy once in a while. Do you often get takeaway food?

Rinko said:
That's a nice thing to do for her.
I hope even my BF gets better with cooking and I could sit back and enjoy once in a while. Do you often get takeaway food?
We might treat ourselves to a pizza or a kebab once a month or so. Usually on payday

gemxtria said:
We might treat ourselves to a pizza or a kebab once a month or so. Usually on payday

That's so sweet
Then you all avoid unnecessary expenses. That's a really good plan. Takeaway can be expensive if it's like a week

[quote="gemxtria" pid='219914' dateline='1601549288']
Specially if it's dominos which we get. Without discount codes it's about £50 for food for 2 of us
[/quote]

Yes and Dominos is cheaper than McDonalds .
Food can be very expensive. Making it at home van be far cheaper in everyway and it's a lot healthier too

Rinko said:
Yes and Dominos is cheaper than McDonalds .
Food can be very expensive. Making it at home van be far cheaper in everyway and it's a lot healthier too
I don't really like Mcdonalds. I prefer KFC

gemxtria said:
I don't really like Mcdonalds. I prefer KFC

KFC is even more expensive.
I used to love McDonald and it's more of a ritual to like it by keeping fond memories of the place.

Looks like today we might be able to meet any goal
I don't think it's a good idea to let it be. Tomorrow is a Friday

That's true Star
We can't do much however. I hope Angel will be here soon. Her panic posting is not bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back