AMF lounge v2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
White_Tiger said:
Hi Kaynil, i thought that you're a guy lol

Star_Of_Hope said:
That's alright and I forgot all about MAF on my birthday.
It's just common and I hope we could cover the slack someday :D

Blackangel said:
you are right.
for today let's keep 217 as our goal to cover yesterday's slack and daily let's aim for 215 and that should cover the slack after a few weeks.

Blackangel said:
lol if you say it like that, it's so funny.
yeah let's not give up just yet and we have so much to cover as it is.

I like to cheer up on you girls lol
Then what are you gonna do?

White_Tiger said:

n
White_Tiger said:

not sure anymore
i kept reaching out for rinko and she is yet to respond for my messages.

White_Tiger said:
You can't contact her by Whatssap, Line or whatever it is?

yes and she is not responding
sometimes she wouldn't respond for days such as this time. and i am worried again

White_Tiger said:
Maybe something happened to her.. i wonder..

yeah and whenever you folks disappear, i get worried a lot.
all of you are my friends and you except me as me and i don't have to hide myself here.

Blackangel said:
yeah and whenever you folks disappear, i get worried a lot.
all of you are my friends and you except me as me and i don't have to hide myself here.

Why you never asked about how to contact me outside this place? Lol it's not restricted right

White_Tiger said:
Why you never asked about how to contact me outside this place? Lol it's not restricted right

not sure lol.
i don't know and i asked clara for you mail at least and she told me it's privacy breach.

Hey everyone! Hope your weekends were good. I've just booked tickets to go to a theme park this weekend!

gemxtria said:
Hey everyone! Hope your weekends were good. I've just booked tickets to go to a theme park this weekend!

o
gemxtria said:

oh cool gem
but stay safe and it's better to not to eat food prepared from elsewhere during these times. so take your home cooked food.

[quote="gemxtria" pid='215336' dateline='1598962254']
Definitely! They have a Burger king on the park, but i'm still really wary  over everything as i'm classed as "vulnerable". I'm going with some friends but my mask will be worn everywhere. I haven't been to this particular park for a long time. We wanted to go to a big one but it's closed this weekend :(
[/quote]

cool and that's good.
stay safe always and i am always worried about people i got to know and you are one of my friends now.

hi star
take 20 posts
and i will take the rest. and we can meet this goal easily. did you sew any other clothes recently for the doll?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back