AMF lounge v2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know me
I don't usually read anything at all and that's the same even now and looking for new manga

then i will come up with some recommendations for you
i can't think of any and i haven't been watching or reading anything lately

that's really great star
and i didn't even realize it until now and this is really great news and i for a good chance of getting the glitter name now

Hello everyone, sorry i'm later it's just me in my department at work so it's pretty busy, I'll be here whenever i can be

gemxtria said:
Hello everyone, sorry i'm later it's just me in my department at work so it's pretty busy, I'll be here whenever i can be

Don't worry.
We just need another 25 more posts to meet the goal. So I will try my best to get through them

Blackangel said:
you are right lol
and i didn't even realize and how is your day so far gem? did you get some free time now?
I've had 10 minutes haha! I'm having my lunch at my desk because i can't have a break but it's not an issue

gemxtria said:
I've had 10 minutes haha! I'm having my lunch at my desk because i can't have a break but it's not an issue

i am so sorry to hear that gem
don't worry about i will post the remaining 8 posts required for this month's goal and don't worry.
what's your lunch today? the same old?

Blackangel said:
i am so sorry to hear that gem
don't worry about i will post the remaining 8 posts required for this month's goal and don't worry.
what's your lunch today? the same old?
Yep, Same old! I'm glad we're reaching a goal

Great job everyone.
We are just 2 posts away from our monthly goal and we don't to worry about it anymore. Claraviolet will be very busy starting tomorrow. Just a heads-up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back