AMF lounge v2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
gemxtria said:
Not long at all. It's literally curry in a jar with prawns and rice

oh and that sounds yummy
usually i don't prepare a curry with it and i roast them a little and you can say that's my personal preference

Blackangel said:
oh and that sounds yummy
usually i don't prepare a curry with it and i roast them a little and you can say that's my personal preference
I'm hungry now. I might make a curry later

gemxtria said:
I'm hungry now. I might make a curry later

oh lol and talking about food can do that
i am craving prawns now and what else do you usually make gem. like for a special treat

Blackangel said:
oh lol and talking about food can do that
i am craving prawns now and what else do you usually make gem. like for a special treat
Erm, my gf will do Lasagna and Carbonara. I'll do a spaghetti Bolognese, a curry and if we have time something called a crispy chicken bake. Sometimes we go easy and i'll just make a heated cheese and pepperoni wrap

gemxtria said:
Erm, my gf will do Lasagna and Carbonara. I'll do a spaghetti Bolognese, a curry and if we have time something called a crispy chicken bake. Sometimes we go easy and i'll just make a heated cheese and pepperoni wrap

that's really good
and here i thought you don't know much to make do you take outside food a lot

gemxtria said:
They're all really easy to make

yes and that's why you need to prepare much by yourself lol
and then you don't have to worry about getting infected at all and you can't be very sure all the time

Blackangel said:
yes and that's why you need to prepare much by yourself lol
and then you don't have to worry about getting infected at all and you can't be very sure all the time
That's true! I eat pizza more than anything. I'll have one later haha

gemxtria said:
That's true! I eat pizza more than anything. I'll have one later haha

lol alright if you like it a lot
do you know how to prepare one gem? and it's not not hard to make at all

Blackangel said:
lol alright if you like it a lot
do you know how to prepare one gem? and it's not not hard to make at all
I'd love to do my own but i've never tried. I might do it next time me and the gf are off work the same day

gemxtria said:
I'd love to do my own but i've never tried. I might do it next time me and the gf are off work the same day

that's my gem
and it's good to prepare everything by ourselves so we know it's safe for sure. days are not good

Blackangel said:
that's my gem
and it's good to prepare everything by ourselves so we know it's safe for sure. days are not good
Problem is it won't be for a couple of weeks haha! We had a day last week for our anniversary but not we're always working

gemxtria said:
Problem is it won't be for a couple of weeks haha! We had a day last week for our anniversary but not we're always working

that's bad
but hopefully it's not too long or you can try to make it work by planning your hours accordingly

We are close to the goal now
Don't give up everyone. Today we will have to get at least 220 posts to cover Monday's slack

Blackangel said:
that's good to know
but i thought you are already living with her or was it clo who told me that. sorry i kept confusing
I do, but i leave work at 7:30am and get home at 6pm. She leaves for work at 3pm and comes home at 11pm so i rarely see her haha. I'll get 15 minutesutes with her

gemxtria said:
I do, but i leave work at 7:30am and get home at 6pm. She leaves for work at 3pm and comes home at 11pm so i rarely see her haha. I'll get 15 minutesutes with her

oh no
that's terrible and i really didn't think it would be so hard on you. may be you should try to get your shift changed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back