AMF lounge v2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
gemxtria said:
Definitely haha! How're you today?

yeah and i can't even imagine how she could pay 128 dollars that way
i wish i am rich too and yeah i am good. just a little dizzy with the lack of food lol

Blackangel said:
yeah and i can't even imagine how she could pay 128 dollars that way
i wish i am rich too and yeah i am good. just a little dizzy with the lack of food lol
Go eat something!

Blackangel said:
i am not going to eat
trying to lose some weight here. i can't afford to become even more of a whale
Not eating can be worse. If you watch what you eat rather than not eat it's much better. It's weird how you don't lose weight by not eating

gemxtria said:
Not eating can be worse. If you watch what you eat rather than not eat it's much better. It's weird how you don't lose weight by not eating

i don't always do that
i have been don't this for two days. i am having only one meal. i wonder how long it would take for me to lose my weight

Blackangel said:
yeah and i don't want to have that.
i am sure otherwise i will regret it a lot later so i am trying my best to lose weight
Get a meal plan! A lot of people offer them and tell you what to eat on what days

gemxtria said:
Get a meal plan! A lot of people offer them and tell you what to eat on what days

that would be good
but these days i don't trust going outside and those meals aren't too tasty for me lol

Blackangel said:
that would be good
but these days i don't trust going outside and those meals aren't too tasty for me lol
have you ever tried being a veggie? I went vegetarian for about a year and lost a lot of weight

gemxtria said:
have you ever tried being a veggie? I went vegetarian for about a year and lost a lot of weight

i tried that but it's not for me
i craved for meat a lot and in the end i had to let loose sometimes and it didn't help my cause at all

Blackangel said:
i tried that but it's not for me
i craved for meat a lot and in the end i had to let loose sometimes and it didn't help my cause at all
All the Quorn stuff is a good sub for meat. I prefer Quorn mince now

gemxtria said:
All the Quorn stuff is a good sub for meat. I prefer Quorn mince now

that's cool
and i prefer meat but i love sea food and usually they are expensive lol and i think that's why i don't have them so much

Blackangel said:
that's cool
and i prefer meat but i love sea food and usually they are expensive lol and i think that's why i don't have them so much
Sea food is good. I have a lot of prawns and Calamari. I need to eat more fresh fish

gemxtria said:
Sea food is good. I have a lot of prawns and Calamari. I need to eat more fresh fish

prawns are my favourite
and i love just how good they could be and remembering them i am drooling again lol

[quote="gemxtria" pid='226461' dateline='1605091031']
I usually put them in a curry haha!
[/quote]

oh really?
that's news to me and how much time would it take to prepare this curry gem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back