Amazon Manga recommends!

nagashiwa

61S%2BrdKOU7L.jpg

[size=small][font=Arial, sans-serif]I'm Shiina Fuuka, a 31-year-old virgin. I need to get married, in a hurry.... I mean, my mom is really looking forward to the day I get married. I know she is, but... I have trouble dealing with anything new, I'm not exactly beautiful, and I'm just a totally average office worker. I'm in such a rush to get married that I met up with a guy I met on a marriage matchmaking site who ended up not being who he said he was, and he stole my first kiss... (T_T) That was the absolute worst day of my life, but... later that evening I randomly met this hot bartender and spent the night at his place, losing my virginity!? I think... I don't really remember. But hey... isn't this one way to meet a guy? I can't just sit around waiting for the rest of my life, I'm well aware of that! This average girl's gonna dive right into the vast oceans of love for the first time at the age of 31!![/font][/size]

BUY
Total 8 vol. on Amazon. serie is completed!
It's truly a cute nice love story! very recommend!

516Ge6oMw0L._SY346_.jpg

[size=small][font=Arial, sans-serif]A scruffy-looking art teacher who everyone believes is absolutely still a virgin... is actually an extremely handsome guy with a sadistic streak?! He’s the only man who’s ever snuffed the advances of the truly devilish high school girl Ichika who thinks that all men are easy marks. His name is Mr. Hazama (or as Ichika calls him, the scrufflord). In a bout of pure anger, Ichika proclaims that she is going to make him fall for her, and she gleefully puts her plans in motion to make the target of her irritation love her. But... as she gets closer and sees him without his glasses on she finds out he’s actually handsome?! And then when she asks him why he’s disguising himself, Mr. Hazama shoves her onto the bed... and he starts acting like a completely different person?! Now that she knows his secret, Ichika finds herself falling for him...[/font][/size]

BUY
Total 5 vol on Amazon. (completed)
Forbidden love! always cute!

51G7-S2ezQL.jpg

[size=small][font=Arial, sans-serif]Nohara Kana's been a biology teacher at high school for 4 years, but 6 months ago she started coming to school with a letter of resignation in her purse every single day... One day, she happens to catch her new transfer student named Ohno sneaking a kiss in the corner of the biology lab with a girl from a different class. Kana scolds him, but he simply responds with, "I'm dropping out." Kana can't help but shout back at him in anger that she actually wants to quit as well!! ... then realizes what she just said and flees the scene, not noticing that her letter of resignation had fallen out of her bag... Later that night, Ohno shows up at Kana's house with the letter of resignation in hand, but demands that she let him stay at her place and that he'll go to school if she does... but also that he'll sue her for sexual harassment if she resigns?! And so begins our story of an overly serious lady teacher, a troubled student, and their dangerous new living situation![/font][/size]
Total 4 vol. (out of 6) on amazon (not yet completed)

Also recommend if you like forbidden love stuff, the translation of the serie will continue someday, when is still unknown...
BUY

515jkMtHu8L.jpg

[size=small][font=Arial, sans-serif]University life in the city was so shiny and bright to Aimi who'd just moved there from out in the countryside. Where in the world did all of these shiny people even come from? It was then that the bewildered Aimi laid her eyes upon a lady in full bloom -- Yui. She was a member of the Ladies club. All of the most sparkling ladies around her were a part of the Ladies club. There was only one rule to become a member.[/font][/size]
[size=small][font=Arial, sans-serif]“No boyfriends!”[/font][/size]
[size=small][font=Arial, sans-serif]Having just been dumped by her boyfriend, Aimi decides to join. Unfortunately, Aimi finds herself not in the same leagues as the other girls and develops an inferiority complex. It is at just that moment that Takashi -- the most popular guy in the Men's club -- appears. He was so handsome and for some unknown reason he was very nice to her.[/font][/size]
[size=small][font=Arial, sans-serif]Aimi makes a decision to bring herself closer to “people from that world.” She gets her courage together, sits next to Takashi in class, and asks him nervously for a kiss. Right then and there, Takashi reaches over to her and then...[/font][/size]
3 vol in total on amazon (completed)

BUY

61LUV%2B6BLpL.jpg

[size=small][font=Arial, sans-serif]"You will be playing a game of death!"You awaken a captive in a sealed room after being abducted suddenly from in front of a row of coin-operated lockers!! There's a weird ring attached to your wrist containing a deadly poison which is used to force you to participate in a game of death.... The rules are based on the children's game Tag, with the winner being rewarded and the loser losing more than just the game. A bloody battle is about to take place!!An ordinary college student known as Hashiba Touma finds himself trapped in a room with Tsuji Ken'ichi -- a kindly office worker -- and the level-headed young woman known as Mizuki... and they're forced to fight for their chance to survive!! How can they manage to survive when they must deal with not only whoever's 'It,' but also other competitors who've given in to their murderous desires at every corner...?![/font][/size]

2 vol in total (completed)
I totally love this one! sadly badly sold however it's a mega good one if you love JUDGE and DOUBT!

BUY

Death game sounds like something I'd like but dunno if I'm gonna start reading manga for that.

Blackrose said:
Are these available for reading online free anywhere or just amazon?

Oh well it's basically similar

I've no clue if they are translated for free somewhere online...Maybe you find if yo search.

another manga story?
i am not into straight romance anymore but can i get a free sample chapter from somewhere?

nagashiwa said:
so, there aren't even Japanese scans for those manga around?
to whom are you referring to?
you should have just quoted people and they would have known you're reply is for them

Blackangel said:
to whom are you referring to?
you should have just quoted people and they would have known you're reply is for them

Well actually you XD

@blackangel
So which one would you like to try out? I could send you a few pages as a preview.

Blackangel said:
not enough
but i will make do with it if you can't provide more story. sorry for being picky

Did you ever have read Doubt or Judge? if you love both of them you also love this one.
Story is very similar.

Well the story is pretty much what amazon tells about it:

[size=small][font=Arial, sans-serif]"You will be playing a game of death!"You awaken a captive in a sealed room after being abducted suddenly from in front of a row of coin-operated lockers!! There's a weird ring attached to your wrist containing a deadly poison which is used to force you to participate in a game of death.... The rules are based on the children's game Tag, with the winner being rewarded and the loser losing more than just the game. A bloody battle is about to take place!!An ordinary college student known as Hashiba Touma finds himself trapped in a room with Tsuji Ken'ichi -- a kindly office worker -- and the level-headed young woman known as Mizuki... and they're forced to fight for their chance to survive!! How can they manage to survive when they must deal with not only whoever's 'It,' but also other competitors who've given in to their murderous desires at every corner...?!

Back