Aladdin had some surprisingly great songs.

Burnsy

V.I.P. Member
Usually I skip song and dance scenes in movies but some of these kept me watching and this one was the best.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mw5VIEIvuMI

Although Aladdin and Jafar look like idiots she kinda acts well in the trailers and she sings well. One of my problems with Beauty and the Beast was that Emma kinda sucked when it came to the singing and the songs fell really flat. This is the only original song in the movie right?
Is this movie really worth checking out though?

MadaraUchiha said:
Although Aladdin and Jafar look like idiots she kinda acts well in the trailers and she sings well. One of my problems with Beauty and the Beast was that Emma kinda sucked when it came to the singing and the songs fell really flat. This is the only original song in the movie right?
Is this movie really worth checking out though?

Demon_skeith said:
oooh, that is good. I really should have went and saw this movie.

I recommend it. They took plenty of liberty with the time period and some of the themes to the point where I can't believe what I was looking at was arabia but I guess most of the western viewers won't be able to tell the difference.

Im pretty sure even a whole new world was there in the original version. Anyway the reason I didn't see this one or the Lion King was the faithfulness. I just didn't see a point in spending money to watch something I've already seen. Among the live-action remakes only Jungle Book was a considerable improvement over the original. Anyway I'll check it out for sure.

This was really a great remake in spite of a few things I found weren't as great as the original. The songs were lovely as well.
@razor1911 have you seen it?

Dubbed? what language?
I loved the movie but truthfully some of the costumes weren't as splendid as I had hoped that they would be.

Razor1911 said:
I watched that on a theatre with my friends. They prefer the dubbed one, so I too watched. Lol

ohhh I see
well you can always get the english version and watch it now

Blackrose said:
hmmm I see
I get movie and series but game?
You don't like to try to beat your scores?
I play high end games , so it's like playing missions and objectives. I don't like those arcade games.

Back