Aki-Sora

Silver_Fox

Banned
Okay so 85% content of this series is pervert scenes, as expected from ecchi genre. But this series is actually have good unusual story.

Aki-Sora series revolved around the Aoi's family, about Aki, Sora and Nami with their mother. Main story build based on their relationship with each other, and there are good plot twist on it. To be honest this series have potential to become good romance manga but for some reason the author decide to write an echhi haha.. so, only the main story is worth to follow, everything else is just eyes candy here.

Main characters are surprisingly good, they developed well, they have their own struggle and as the story progressed they able to overcome their trouble. Not the best one out there but not lame either. But important to take not they are designed very well, the girls are cute

So.. that's it, not much to talk about this series. Be warned, this manga have high level of fetish, taboo and stuff that can make your imagination run wild, if you're vanilla better to get ready to get surprised. Not very recommended to be honest but if you're kinda desperate you can enjoy this series haha.. just kidding

to think that you completed this in less time is a surprise to me.
i haven't completed it but i agree with everything you said about the series

Blackangel said:
to think that you completed this in less time is a surprise to me.
i haven't completed it but i agree with everything you said about the series

Well that's because i skip lot of scenes haha.. i only read where there is Aki, Sora and Nami

Poseidon said:
Well that's because i skip lot of scenes haha.. i only read where there is Aki, Sora and Nami
that was a smart decision.
i should have done that but i have read everything and lost interest in it

Blackangel said:
that was a smart decision.
i should have done that but i have read everything and lost interest in it

The actual story is only 10-15% of the series, that's what i aim for. I understand you lost interest on the series because most of them just eyes candy to pleasure your imagination, nothing special

Poseidon said:
The actual story is only 10-15% of the series, that's what i aim for. I understand you lost interest on the series because most of them just eyes candy to pleasure your imagination, nothing special
yes and if it's a good manga, it should have balanced everything.
i don't like seeing things and it's just fan service

Back