Adding a tag is a must.

MadaraUchiha said:
If you want, we'll move this as a section to 'Anime Discussion' section......A poll, perhaps?
Testaccount said:
As a sub-section?
That might be a good idea. But some people might not agree with that.
MadaraUchiha said:
Yep, they haven't......They are saying that if people don't like this section, they can ignore it.......
Hmm... to my understanding that comment to ignore it was in response to the idea of completely closing the section.
Mansi14 said:
This section will not be closed, it maybe useless to some people, but not all.
So if anyone don't like this section they are requested to ignore it.

Anyway, butting here just to say that I like the idea to move it as a subsection instead of being one of the main categories, this way people that like it can still have discussions on it while the area is not so "In your face" for those who don't like it an potential new members that can get a bad first impression with it.

For an abandoned area, its seems that lately there have been made some posts about it.

I also meant to ask, are the tags like pre-fixes for threads or how do they work?

Kaynil said:
Hmm... to my understanding that comment to ignore it was in response to the idea of completely closing the section.

Anyway, butting here just to say that I like the idea to move it as a subsection instead of being one of the main categories, this way people that like it can still have discussions on it while the area is not so "In your face" for those who don't like it an potential new members that can get a bad first impression with it.

For an abandoned area, its seems that lately there have been made some posts about it.

I also meant to ask, are the tags like pre-fixes for threads or how do they work?
I agree with your former part and yeah tags are the prefixes, they appear in the left side of the subject when you are creating a thread :D
They are to categorize the thread as yaoi or yuri

Mansi14 said:
I agree with your former part and yeah tags are the prefixes, they appear in the left side of the subject when you are creating a thread :D
They are to categorize the thread as yaoi or yuri

Clara do that.
Do you want me to ask her for this functionality too?
I used the right word for once.
It is called functionality right? :D

Star_Of_Hope said:
Clara do that.
Do you want me to ask her for this functionality too?
I used the right word for once.
It is called functionality right? :D

I am not sure what you are talking about dear Star

I notice you guys often go "Clara, do that" directly in the thread. Are you guys keeping track of all the things she needs to do in the staff area? In my forums I have a thread to list all things small and big I need to do_Other staff can edit and reply with new things that need my attention. If Clara doesn't have one I recommend you making one so she find easier to survey what needs to be done once she recovers and can return to the place.

Mansi14 said:
I am not sure what you are talking about dear Star
I am talking about adding a prefix for every thread :D
Kaynil said:
I notice uou guts often go Clata do that directly in the thread, are you guys keeping track of all the things she needs to do in the staff area? In my forums I have a thread to list all things small and big I need to do_Other staff can edit and reply with new things that need my attention. If Clara doesn't have one I recommend you making one so she find easier to survey what needs to be done once she recovers and can return to the place.

We do :D
In fact, staff section got tons of new stuff to do :D
We do give her a mail now and then.

Kaynil said:
Awesome. Because form what I've read. She got homework to do, hahaha. :D

Mansi14 said:
A lot of it...
Are you talking about the main admin?
Will she really let you have your way, after all that?
Even a troll like me would want to see her reaction.
What happened to the adding tag anyway?

Testaccount said:
Are you talking about the main admin?
Will she really let you have your way, after all that?
Even a troll like me would want to see her reaction.
What happened to the adding tag anyway?

Yaoi and Yuri tags are added in all the existing threads. Or is it something else you are talking about?

Mansi14 said:
Yaoi and Yuri tags are added in all the existing threads. Or is it something else you are talking about?

for discussions?
there are some thread with no tags in this section.
what about them?

Testaccount said:
for discussions?
there are some thread with no tags in this section.
what about them?

I believe those that the threads which are neither Yaoi or Yuri.

MadaraUchiha said:
Nothing, the doubt's been cleared......

This section is a NSFW section.
I thought you didn't want something like this in this forum.

ItachiSasuke said:
This section is a NSFW section.
I thought you didn't want something like this in this forum.

Well, pretty soon, I'm gonna create a 'rules' thread, and one of the rules is gonna state that 'no vulgar or inappropriate image should be posted'...... I don't think writing homosexual stories translate to nsfw......

MadaraUchiha said:
Well, pretty soon, I'm gonna create a 'rules' thread, and one of the rules is gonna state that 'no vulgar or inappropriate image should be posted'...... I don't think writing homosexual stories translate to nsfw......

May be we should change the section name, to avoid any unnecessary things.
I will have to ask clara to do that first :D

MadaraUchiha said:

This is kind of going in circles, but the problem really is that the terms themselves mean that they involved sex. They are basically the terms to describe homosexual hentai stuff. So a Yaoi and Yuri area actually are encouraging the discussion of NSFW type of manga/anime.

This is the whole reason another member suggested the name change to Shonen-ai and Shoujo-ai. These terms are used for stories with homosexual relationships, that could fit with what you're planing to do.

Kaynil said:
This is kind of going in circles, but the problem really is that the terms themselves mean that they involved sex. They are basically the terms to describe homosexual hentai stuff. So a Yaoi and Yuri area actually are encouraging the discussion of NSFW type of manga/anime.

This is the whole reason another member suggested the name change to Shonen-ai and Shoujo-ai. These terms are used for stories with homosexual relationships, that could fit with what you're planing to do.

We didn't know what we were dealing with.
We are going to change this very soon :D

Kaynil said:

The definition of NSFW varies from person to person..... Writing stuff about sex between people is something normal, and you seriously have a problem if you think that is inappropriate........

Back