Adding a tag is a must.

Star_Of_Hope said:
MadaraUchiha said:
I haven't added for a couple of threads, though.
So the work is yet to be completed?
How long would it take to complete it?

Well, for the work to be completed, I need to know whether those two are anime or manga or manhwa or novel, yaoi or yuri......

Deadlyfear said:
MadaraUchiha said:
I haven't added for a couple of threads, though.
Too much trouble to add things to all the threads?
Admins shouldn't say such things.

I didn't say it was too much trouble.....Further more, it's just a couple of threads......And, I need to know whether the user has written about anime or manga, yaoi or yuri, etc....

MadaraUchiha said:
I didn't say it was too much trouble.....Further more, it's just a couple of threads......And, I need to know whether the user has written about anime or manga, yaoi or yuri, etc....
Why do you care about this forum at all?
Even though it's an admin duty no one posted any on -topic threads and the discussion is dead too.

Testaccount said:
Why do you care about this forum at all?
Even though it's an admin duty no one posted any on -topic threads and the discussion is dead too.

For now, we can move this section to 'Anime Discussions' section....Yaoi and Yuri are quite popular, so, they may be of some use in the future........

MadaraUchiha said:
For now, we can move this section to 'Anime Discussions' section....Yaoi and Yuri are quite popular, so, they may be of some use in the future........

Are you talking the present adding a tag, thread?
Is that's so, let's leave the thread here. It does contain discussion related to this section after all :D

MadaraUchiha said:
Is using google for this sort of search, a bad idea?

Star_Of_Hope said:
Are you talking the present adding a tag, thread?
Is that's so, let's leave the thread here. It does contain discussion related to this section after all :D

Is using google for this sort of search, a bad idea?

It's a typo.....I meant this 'section'.......
As far as your second reply is concerned, well, I did use google search for almost every other threads, and I can certainly use it to figure out whether the thread is about Yaoi or Yuri, but, I can't really figure out whether it is an anime or a manga or a novel or a manhwa.......

MadaraUchiha said:
It's a typo.....I meant this 'section'.......
As far as your second reply is concerned, well, I did use google search for almost every other threads, and I can certainly use it to figure out whether the thread is about Yaoi or Yuri, but, I can't really figure out whether it is an anime or a manga or a novel or a manhwa.......

I see.
Then tag the thread author is your reply.
In that way, may be they can help us to some extent :D

Looks like lots of things are changing in this forum xD
good job peeps xD

Demon_skeith said:
then what is the point of this section? Other than risk rule breaking.

Look, rules have already been mentioned, and they are framed because they have to be followed.....And, you know, it's not like people like rule-breaking, a couple of reminders or warning will do......If you want, we'll move this as a section to 'Anime Discussion' section......A poll, perhaps? @Claraviolet @Star_Of_Hope @Mansi14 @smoker what do you think?

MadaraUchiha said:
Look, rules have already been mentioned, and they are framed because they have to be followed.....And, you know, it's not like people like rule-breaking, a couple of reminders or warning will do......If you want, we'll move this as a section to 'Anime Discussion' section......A poll, perhaps? @Claraviolet @Star_Of_Hope @Mansi14 @smoker what do you think?
Just modify the rules about that sort of content madara.
Then everything would be just fine.

Star_Of_Hope said:
Just modify the rules about that sort of content madara.
Then everything would be just fine.

Alright, I'll do it.....

Burnsy CEO said:
Then do you check all the threads?
Is that possible?
You have too much free time on your hands.
Don't you have any life?

I have these things called 'cell phone' and '4G mobile data', and I can use this to check things from time to time.....And, at least I am not so pathetic that my entire identity is based upon being someone else's rival, someone who doesn't consider you worthy of being one.......

MadaraUchiha said:
Haven't there always been way too much discussion on this?
The rules are to be followed.
This section will not be closed, it maybe useless to some people, but not all.
So if anyone don't like this section they are requested to ignore it.

Mansi14 said:
Haven't there always been way too much discussion on this?
The rules are to be followed.
This section will not be closed, it maybe useless to some people, but not all.
So if anyone don't like this section they are requested to ignore it.

Alright, I'll create a 'rules' thread as soon as I can.........

Back