A sequel to Madoka Magica Rebellion just got announced

Burnsy

V.I.P. Member
https://anilist.co/anime/133007/Mahou-Shoujo-MadokaMagica-Walpurgis-no-Kaiten/

Madoka magica: Turning the tide of Walpurgis is the title and my jaw was on the floor when I read it. I never expected this and It looks like we don't have to live with the ending of rebellion and Homura might be redeemable.

"The anime film will feature a returning staff from the original anime series and films, including original creators Magica Quartet, chief director Akiyuki Simbo, scriptwriter Gen Urobuchi of Nitroplus, original character designer Ume Aoki, animation character designer Junichirō Taniguchi, composer Yuki Kajiura, alternate space designer Gekidan Inu Curry, and animation studio SHAFT."

Everybody except kalafina. Oh my god, Is this what boomers feel like when old bands get together to do tours?

Some of my friends have been hoping for a sequel in the live event for the past 2 weeks and I'm pretty excited about it.

MadaraUchiha said:
Some of my friends have been hoping for a sequel in the live event for the past 2 weeks and I'm pretty excited about it.

Did you ever watch the Made in abyss movie? Dawn of the deep soul?

Burnsy said:
Did you ever watch the Made in abyss movie? Dawn of the deep soul?
Out of annoyance of films being late by several months I stopped keeping track of them. I'll watch it when S2 comes out. Is it cannon?

MadaraUchiha said:
Out of annoyance of films being late by several months I stopped keeping track of them. I'll watch it when S2 comes out. Is it cannon?

Of course it's cannon. Weird how even though Made in abyss is so popular here that film's thread got so ignored.

That's pretty neat. I remember when the original anime came out and it was super popular on places like Tumblr, though I only watched a couple episodes myself. I didn't actually know they continued on with the story.

Back