Zero vs Kaname Kuran?

Naiwen

I think Kaname Kuran for me. He's the best choice for Yuki. Some people Zero's fans. I don't get why though.

come on my lady xD
this is a battlefield for power. i don't get what's what here but it's clear that you are talking about something but not power xD
@MelloLily , @Sindar may be you need clear rules here bro xD

come on man x(
you are an admin. you should know and if you don't know then make the rules starting from now xD

MelloLily said:
I agree with these, love battles work too.

So, who do you think is best for Yuki? Kuran Kaname or Zero? Did you watch Vampire Knight, MelloLily?

Naiwen said:
So, who do you think is best for Yuki? Kuran Kaname or Zero? Did you watch Vampire Knight, MelloLily?

Last time I saw VK was as it came out in Japanese (2008). It's been a long time, I don't remember it well enough to comment on it.

MelloLily said:
Last time I saw VK was as it came out in Japanese (2008). It's been a long time, I don't remember it well enough to comment on it.

Ok, I understand.

@nameless did you see this at all? i think zero would win but kuran is a full blood and has more powers. do you think kuran would win, if this is a very serious battle like fight to death?

Angel said:
@nameless did you see this at all? i think zero would win but kuran is a full blood and has more powers. do you think kuran would win, if this is a very serious battle like fight to death?

I don't care who says what but Kuran can kick zero to another planet if he wants to. He is far too powerful and will always be powerful. He is a pure blood and always tried live up to his expectations.

Back