Yuh-Gi-oh

Blackrose

V.I.P. Member
Hey all,
I know that many of you have said that you are not very familiar with yuh-gi-oh but in the case that you are then what is your favourite card monster? Mine is Slipher the sky dragon and the Ultimate dark magician.

I like Obelisk the best for a god card. For normal card I enjoy the red eyes black dragon card series leading up to the meteor b dragon.

how is yu gi oh superior to other anime? i couldn't get into it at all and i tried it a long time back. so, can you tell me, why you like this anime a lot?

Demon_skeith said:
I like Obelisk the best for a god card. For normal card I enjoy the red eyes black dragon card series leading up to the meteor b dragon.

Oh nice I like Obelisk to the tormentor he's awesome , red eyes black dragon is ok but i think blue eyes ultimate is mightier

Angel said:
how is yu gi oh superior to other anime? i couldn't get into it at all and i tried it a long time back. so, can you tell me, why you like this anime a lot?

I wouldn't say that it's superior but as a kid I just took a liking to it, the story, companionship, friendships . There is a lot of morale stuff in it and I like that. I love stories with meaning

blackrose said:
Oh nice I like Obelisk to the tormentor he's awesome , red eyes black dragon is ok but i think blue eyes ultimate is mightier

I wouldn't say that it's superior but as a kid I just took a liking to it, the story, companionship, friendships . There is a lot of morale stuff in it and I like that. I love stories with meaning

i am used to anime and stories hardly make an impression on me now. i don't get the morale now as many main stream anime have lots of it in their anime

Back