???YouTube channel-chan!

so, it backsup your videos to this btchute or did i get it wrong? i am not good with many online things.

SecretWish said:
so, it backsup your videos to this btchute or did i get it wrong? i am not good with many online things.

You're correct.
However, it doesn't work as well as advertised (skipping quite some videos, etc.).
And once it gets popular enough, I can only expect YouTube to block it too.

interesting, you should see about getting a mic, a lot of people prefer to hear the creator's voice, I have a channel myself i no longer post though.

TechnicalSuwako said:
You're correct.
However, it doesn't work as well as advertised (skipping quite some videos, etc.).
And once it gets popular enough, I can only expect YouTube to block it too.

youtube can be stingy and strict but it's popularity wouldn't go down. isn't it being maintained by google? then it would always be at the top. it blocks too many things and i am getting sick of it. it blocked some sites which allow youtube video download

SecretWish said:
youtube can be stingy and strict but it's popularity wouldn't go down. isn't it being maintained by google? then it would always be at the top. it blocks too many things and i am getting sick of it. it blocked some sites which allow youtube video download

Ace said:
interesting, you should see about getting a mic, a lot of people prefer to hear the creator's voice, I have a channel myself i no longer post though.

SecretWish said:
then how can folks make some decent money for themselves. i don't have money to donate and spare. otherwise, i would have given to this site and for videos that i like. it would encourage them to make even more, cool things

From what I hear, youtube is completely unviable to make money off of unless you're already really big and even streaming on it is bad and yt takes a cut of all donations. Thats why everyone streams on twitch.
Are you japenese btw?

[quote="TechnicalSuwako" pid='89040' dateline='1521984009']

Channels that actually do get ad revenue are usually part of an MCN.
And the bigger ones commonly do live streaming and turn on Super Chats.

Though the problem with Super Chats is that far from everyone will be willing to donate.
I often donate gaming channels between 200 and 1000 yen just to encourage others to donate as well, but usually gaming channels (mainly Nintendo related ones) don't really have an audience that's as willing to donate.
I can see it quite clearly, because each time I make a donation, both the streamers and people currently watching appear to go all wild, sometimes streamers even got emotional (crying from happiness) and stopped playing altogether for a few minutes.
[/quote]

you must have felt some emotion too. sometimes it's pitiful but sometimes it's anything. fuking rules

SecretWish said:
you must have felt some emotion too. sometimes it's pitiful but sometimes it's anything. fuking rules

I just believe that if people put effort in what they do, they should be supported.
And by donating a little bit, I actually hope others would follow suit, that's all.

TechnicalSuwako said:
I just believe that if people put effort in what they do, they should be supported.
And by donating a little bit, I actually hope others would follow suit, that's all.

that's a good thing to believe and ideally it's true
there are some things like embezzling i don't totally get

SecretWish said:
that's a good thing to believe and ideally it's true
there are some things like embezzling i don't totally get

Not sure what "embezzling" means though.

TechnicalSuwako said:
Not sure what "embezzling" means though.

just heard that word yesterday and used it. isn't it taking the money away secretly like stealing? googled it and confirmed that it's the correct word

TechnicalSuwako said:
Not sure how you're supposed to steal money on YouTube, but thanks for the explanation.

when you donate, only one account is used to receive that money. if that person owning it is not truthful then the money might not go to where it is intended. not talking about youtube there

Back