Your opinion on unexpected plot twists

Claraviolet

Real hero hidden in the darkness
Staff member
Sometimes I like them but I hate itachi's stuff. He didn't deserve all that hatred but it was well executed by kishimoto. Anyone like unexpected plot twists here?

I like them and they are entertaining and amusing. I don't know anyone who don't like excellent unexpected plot twists

KuranKaname said:
I like them and they are entertaining and amusing. I don't know anyone who don't like excellent unexpected plot twists

I like some of them but not all of them. I liked ichimaru gin's twist and I do appreciate them.. But other things like itachi's death... And his past.. They are difficult to accept >>

If it makes sense on hind-sight, or has at least some amount of fore-shadowing, I really like plot twists. Itachi's is one I really liked.

MadaraUchiha said:
If it makes sense on hind-sight, or has at least some amount of fore-shadowing, I really like plot twists. Itachi's is one I really liked.

Come on..I died.. Two times.... how is that good and what's there to like?
Amaterasu.. Just felt like it

Claraviolet said:
He didn't deserve all that hatred

You mean the hatred he purposely brought upon himself? We all know it was for the better good but from a normal prospective he does deserve it.

Demon_skeith said:
You mean the hatred he purposely brought upon himself? We all know it was for the better good but from a normal prospective he does deserve it.

MadaraUchiha said:

What are the other best plot twists you have liked MadaraUchiha? I know of only Itachi's twist and I don't consider Aizen's plot twist as the major one, as there were plenty of hints.

Star_Of_Hope said:
What are the other best plot twists you have liked MadaraUchiha? I know of only Itachi's twist and I don't consider Aizen's plot twist as the major one, as there were plenty of hints.

This isn't exactly a plot twist, but when the plot structure of Higurashi was revealed, I was genuinely surprised.
Don't really have any other twist that was 'unexpected'.

MadaraUchiha said:
This isn't exactly a plot twist, but when the plot structure of Higurashi was revealed, I was genuinely surprised.
Don't really have any other twist that was 'unexpected'.

I see. Well, all the other things are slightly predictive. I will take a look at the anime that you have mentioned. I believe I have dropped it after watching 5 episodes.

the gaiden books? I haven't read them myself but I really don't see much about people talking about how he wanted to be hokage.

Demon_skeith said:
the gaiden books? I haven't read them myself but I really don't see much about people talking about how he wanted to be hokage.

Well, it was his childhood dream and how he wanted to lead the village into prosperity. The thing is...i started disliking the third hokage after reading these books

Claraviolet said:
Well, it was his childhood dream and how he wanted to lead the village into prosperity. The thing is...i started disliking the third hokage after reading these books

that old man who died while protecting the village?
what did he do?

yaoifangirl said:
that old man who died while protecting the village?
what did he do?

It's better for you to find out about that yourself...
seriously it would be a major spoiler and I really don't like him anymore.

So, do read the two books...they are not that big to begin with.

Demon_skeith said:
Like all old people who have a village to protect, things best left in the shadows.

by sacrificing a an entire clan just to protect their own other clans? that's unfair but i don't get most old timers like hokages and fire nation lords

Whoa there..not just old people but even others, they are indifferent to the same plan as well.
Did you read those books or are you planning to read them?

It's better to add a spoiler tag for this thread as everyone is discussing so much content that is not covered in Anime yet.

Back