Your opinion about pokemon.

Star_Of_Hope

Akatsuki
Staff member
I loved pokemon when I was a kid. Now, I am not really sure. I am into other popular anime series like one piece, naruto, bleach...etc.

Well, according to me, the pokemon series is as good as the "bey blade series"(even now).

I loved watching ash's battles.
I liked the team consisting of Ash,Miss T and Rock. I stopped watching pokemon series after those three parted ways.

oh...well.. i watched even after those three parted.. but yeah... that was the best version... and yeah..they are one of the best series aired on Cartoon Network then..

I use to love pokemon, but it really didn't grow up with its fans and stayed kidish. But the recent pokemon OVA was pretty good.

Demon_skeith said:
I use to love pokemon, but it really didn't grow up with its fans and stayed kidish.
That's probably because that continues to be their target demographics.

Yeah, I used to love the Pokemon anime. I didn't care too much about the movies. The anime was always more interesting to me than the Pokemon games. I stopped watching after the season in which Dawn left. I watched a few episodes from the latest seasons just out of curiosity, but they don't appeal to me anymore.

I really enjoyed the first movie, I also watched and recommend the pokemon Red OVA. Its for the grown up pokemon fans.

I've always loved the games, I've played almost every Pokemon game out there, and I watched pretty much all of the Pokemon movies.

Pokemon is awesome, there is a lot of things about it. Each character is unique in it's own way. The games are fantastic and enjoyable.

I am probably one of the rare people who dislike pokemon. Its really not something that is appealing to me, and frankly Ash is a horrible character in my opinion.

my honest opinion is, it is stuck. it wouldn't move forward and ash would always be young and trying out new adventures. there is no ending to it and i don't like it

Back