Your longest marathon?

Answer the question below. ?

• You prefer marathon.

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • You prefer watching multiple shows simultaneously.

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tyrant

Since this is an anime community(I hope), I think it's safe to assume most of us are anime fans(or addicts).
Now that said, it'll be no surprise if some people among us do anime marathons every once in a while (or maybe everyday).
By marathon, I mean watching anime from the beginning to end(for 1 cour anime). It's basically any anime watching streak you've gone on for 8 or more hours(for longer anime)(WITHOUT BREAKS). So, I have two questions here:
  1. Do you guys watch multiple anime at a time or do a marathon
    (and start another series after you're done with the current one.)? (poll for this)
    NOTE: IT DOESN'T INCLUDE ONGOING SERIES AS YOU CAN'T MARATHON IT

2. What's the longest time you've marathon an anime for?
For me, it'd be around 21 episodes (The anime was Shippuden I think).

The longest was around 33 episodes I think.............The anime was, I think, Naruto..........I do not do anime marathons nowadays.............

Wow. O_O 9 pm to 3 pm is quite amazing. You could watch 40+ episodes in that time.
I'll try something like 30+ this weekend.

It's extremely hard for me to marathon for an extremely long time in one sitting. I can't do that at all because I'm the type of person who loves to move around a lot. Aside from that, I don't like doing the same thing on the computer in one sitting. Usually after I watch 2-3 episodes, I'd go and surf the web for a bit, talk with friends and etc.

TheRealOne said:
It's extremely hard for me to marathon for an extremely long time in one sitting. I can't do that at all because I'm the type of person who loves to move around a lot. Aside from that, I don't like doing the same thing on the computer in one sitting. Usually after I watch 2-3 episodes, I'd go and surf the web for a bit, talk with friends and etc.
I understand. I guess it also depends on what anime it is. It's hard to watch something you dislike entirely in one sitting.

Tyrant said:
TheRealOne said:
I understand. I guess it also depends on what anime it is. It's hard to watch something you dislike entirely in one sitting.

Well it's pretty much happened with every anime I have watched. I guess it's just that I don't force myself enough to actually marathon..

TheRealOne said:
Tyrant said:
TheRealOne said:

Well it's pretty much happened with every anime I have watched. I guess it's just that I don't force myself enough to actually marathon..
I realize that. I suppose that's the reason you still haven't finished watching Code Geass. Have you?

Tyrant said:
TheRealOne said:
Tyrant said:
TheRealOne said:

I realize that. I suppose that's the reason you still haven't finished watching Code Geass. Have you?

No with Code Geass, I've been heavily spoiled by what happens in the series. That's why most of the time, I don't try to finish it since I've most of my interest in it. But I will.... eventually. I have about 9 episodes to watch.

Tyrant said:
Jack said:
Last summer I watched one piece 1-580 in one go then passed out after

(._____.) That's a total of 232 hours.
I skip through a lot mainly the boring convos and the intro and outro so you get basicly around 60-80 hours lol
also I had already watched it before so I already knew what happens

Back