Your Favorite Shonen-ai [shon-ai]

;-; my lady.
ain't that just manual work? not everyone is a perfectionist like you and they tend to forget writing that in the title xD

Sebastian said:
;-; my lady.
ain't that just manual work? not everyone is a perfectionist like you and they tend to forget writing that in the title xD

Then that's their problem. Not mine.

MelloLily said:
Then that's their problem. Not mine.

but it hurts our eyes, to look at that.
i, for one, want to come up with an excuse to take down this section xD

Sebastian said:
but it hurts our eyes, to look at that.
i, for one, want to come up with an excuse to take down this section xD

If you don't like this section, why are you even in it then? Just ignore it. What's the point of taking something down because one person wants it and that one person just doesn't know how to ignore it?

MelloLily said:
If you don't like this section, why are you even in it then? Just ignore it. What's the point of taking something down because one person wants it and that one person just doesn't know how to ignore it?

He is such a dipshit.
Ignore him mel. I am not fond of this section but i know better than complaining. Will you ban him, if he keeps on pestering? He is worried about it.

MelloLily said:

i am sorry but i don't want this section to exist being a guy and all x(
i will try to ignore it.

MadaraUchiha said:
The USA have decriminalised gay sex, right? Are you anti-homo?

i respect everyone bro but i don't like peeps who show off.
this section here is like that for me.

Sebastian said:
i am sorry but i don't want this section to exist being a guy and all x(
i will try to ignore it.

Well that's a poor defense, considering I know many straight guys who have no problem with this kind of stuff existing.

Sebastian said:
i respect everyone bro but i don't like peeps who show off.
this section here is like that for me.

It's only "showing off" if you're in it reading it. You bring it upon yourself by entering this board.

MelloLily said:
Well that's a poor defense, considering I know many straight guys who have no problem with this kind of stuff existing.

It's only "showing off" if you're in it reading it. You bring it upon yourself by entering this board.

i got it.
you hate me. i understood. i am leaving :whoosh:

"Seven Days" got my eye when the forum had google advertisement about it!
All I know is one of the guys dates for 7 days whoever ask them on a certain day of the week so a friend asked him out as a joke but the other guy takes him on. Is that the one?

Is it very long?

Kaynil said:
"Seven Days" got my eye when the forum had google advertisement about it!
All I know is one of the guys dates for 7 days whoever ask them on a certain day of the week so a friend asked him out as a joke but the other guy takes him on. Is that the one?

Is it very long?
no it's not
and it's a very sweet story and believe me you are gonna love it.

Back