Your favorite OS.

KonahaANBU said:
That would be much better as one gets the OS preinstalled in it.

how do i get the license key for that preinstalled os bro?
what if my system gets corrupted and i wanted to format it for good?

Star_Of_Hope said:
KonahaANBU said:
Star_Of_Hope said:
KonahaANBU said:
well I am using an authentic and licensed version of Windows and updates do happen bringing stability to the OS.

That would be much better as one gets the OS preinstalled in it.

Even that os isn't genuine here.

buy from official store or authentic dealer. There must be at least one or two in major cities of India (You are from India---right)

KonahaANBU said:
buy from official store or authentic dealer. There must be at least one or two in major cities of India (You are from India---right)

Yes I am :D
I don't it's that easy to purchase from that kind of dealer here :(

marti said:
i dont use the cloud services and it runs great i have a chromebox

I am not much of a tech man.
So, I don't know that.
So what is chromebox?

Windows xp, or Windows 7 Although I had a Linux Desktop a few years back I loved. And Mac I love as well. Although windows 10 is pretty nice.

Maestro said:
Windows xp, or Windows 7 Although I had a Linux Desktop a few years back I loved. And Mac I love as well. Although windows 10 is pretty nice.

Why don't you choose one OS?

My favourite operating system would be Ubuntu but ArchOS, Debian and Lubuntu are good too.

For Windows, my favorite OS was Windows XP. It was reliable and simple to use. When Windows 8 came out, I felt like I was betrayed by Microsoft. The saying goes, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it." I feel like they broke it then. Now, with Windows 10, people have huge issues with graphic and sound cards on Windows computers if they've upgraded.

On the Macbook, my favorite would have to be OS X El Captain.

Sebastian said:
how do i get the license key for that preinstalled os bro?
what if my system gets corrupted and i wanted to format it for good?

extract windows key from your windows using utilities such as ProduKey. In case you want to install windows after formatting just type that key.

Keep in mind key should be applied on same device. Installation files are pretty much available on internet (not sure about Win7)

Back