Your current Track?

cool and it never crossed my mind lol
it will add to the feeling of reading a new manga for sure
for me i prefer instrumentals over vocals so i usually listen to music without lyrics when reading and lyrics otherwise

for me i prefer instrumentals over vocals so i usually listen to music without lyrics when reading and lyrics otherwise
that's cool.
most of the time i prefer lyrical version when i am listening to the song only without doing anything else

that's cool.
most of the time i prefer lyrical version when i am listening to the song only without doing anything else
to be honest it just gets too distracting for me if i have lyrics when im trying to focus so anything like graphics, reading, content management (ie filezilla, modding etc) so i just listen to things without lyrics

to be honest it just gets too distracting for me if i have lyrics when im trying to focus so anything like graphics, reading, content management (ie filezilla, modding etc) so i just listen to things without lyrics
me too lol
that's why i listen to lyrical only when i don't have anything else to do while listening to it

me too lol
that's why i listen to lyrical only when i don't have anything else to do while listening to it
glad i ain't the only one, sometimes i'm afraid to share what i listen to cause i don't want to be judged but sometimes i just don't care

glad i ain't the only one, sometimes i'm afraid to share what i listen to cause i don't want to be judged but sometimes i just don't care
you don't have to worry about what others say lol
what we like or dislike is up to us and no one should have a say in it lol

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Back