You have broken?

I actually have a good record of not breaking any of my technology even on accident. It seems like everyone cracks their phone screens but over all my devices I've never even got a scratch on the screen.

Risk said:
I actually have a good record of not breaking any of my technology even on accident. It seems like everyone cracks their phone screens but over all my devices I've never even got a scratch on the screen.

how did you manage it? how could you not drop a phone while using it for now than an year?
i broke two of my phones

SecretWish said:
how did you manage it? how could you not drop a phone while using it for now than an year?
i broke two of my phones

I'm very careful with them and take good care of them over time.

Risk said:
I'm very careful with them and take good care of them over time.

don't you have any siblings that take your phone? anybody else use your phone, in your home?

Hmm yes and no, i have intentionally taken something apart and broke it but never something i didn't want to break,

Ace said:
Hmm yes and no, i have intentionally taken something apart and broke it but never something i didn't want to break,

intentionally took it apart? are you talking about a phone? is it an inexpensive one?

SecretWish said:

don't you have any siblings that take your phone? anybody else use your phone, in your home?

I do but we leave each others stuff alone.

Risk said:
I do but we leave each others stuff alone.

my cousins play with them often and i can't get the heart to say no to them.
how old are you and how long did you have a phone of your own?

SecretWish said:
my cousins play with them often and i can't get the heart to say no to them.
how old are you and how long did you have a phone of your own?

SecretWish said:
intentionally took it apart? are you talking about a phone? is it an inexpensive one?

not just a phone, laptop and some gaming consoles. and it was around 200$, the consoles in total were maybe 400ish

I had a habbit of breaking toys to see what was inside them after I was bored of playing with them. Not really technology but I took apart an old CPU for the same reason.

CPU would come under as an electronic device as well. Well, it a part of it, to be exact.
I did do my old phone but that's about it.

I have put marks on my stuff, like dents or scratches, but nothing major that required buying new or replacements.

Ace said:
not just a phone, laptop and some gaming consoles. and it was around 200$, the consoles in total were maybe 400ish

it's expensive. may be it's not working as expected then it could be used

SecretWish said:
it's expensive. may be it's not working as expected then it could be used

,-, was for fun i know its bad but it had no more useful purpose to me or our family so.

Ace said:
,-, was for fun i know its bad but it had no more useful purpose to me or our family so.

i am not talking about expense anymore just as long as it's not working, then no matter how expensive it is, once it is already having troubles it's useless

I actually have broken only one thing - my old smartphone. It was a HTC one and I had it for 3 years before it went to Heaven.

Keranov said:
I actually have broken only one thing - my old smartphone. It was a HTC one and I had it for 3 years before it went to Heaven.

Smartphones are fragile and it's not a new one. Don't feel too bad about it, it's already served you for 3 whole years. What's the new phone that you got?

Demon_skeith said:
Was there ever any technology that you ended up breaking either by accident or on purpose?

If phones count then hell yea..flung it straight into the wall lol also while trying to fix the scanner in my printer i broke it out by mistake

Back