Yashahime: Princess Half-Demon Episode 1

Burnsy

V.I.P. Member
bx118399-sgHg8NQVQixB.png

Glad to hear its faithful to the original series, I'll just wait till get its dubbed and airs on Toonami.

i would be very glad if kikyo is still alive in this
somehow i prefer her over kagome anytime and if it weren't for naraku, she would have been a great woman by now.

Blackangel said:
i would be very glad if kikyo is still alive in this
somehow i prefer her over kagome anytime and if it weren't for naraku, she would have been a great woman by now.

pretty sure if I remember right she could not come back to be with Inyuasha

Blackangel said:
yes but inyuasha is a long series
so if you haven't watched it at all, then you should know this.
I'm looking for a new long series to watch to be fair so i might give it a go

gemxtria said:
I'm looking for a new long series to watch to be fair so i might give it a go

then you could picked one piece for me
in fact i was thinking what to recommend for you instead of one piece for you, the the letter o

Blackangel said:
then you could picked one piece for me
in fact i was thinking what to recommend for you instead of one piece for you, the the letter o
I think i'd watch One Piece in English. But when i tried it on Crunchyroll it was only Japanese

gemxtria said:
I think i'd watch One Piece in English. But when i tried it on Crunchyroll it was only Japanese

i think you can find dubbed episodes of one piece in youtube or in some streaming website.
i don't remember where i watched them lol.

Blackangel said:
i think you can find dubbed episodes of one piece in youtube or in some streaming website.
i don't remember where i watched them lol.
I'm sure i'll be able to find them somewhere. I found Dragon Ball Z so One Piece should be easy

gemxtria said:
I'm sure i'll be able to find them somewhere. I found Dragon Ball Z so One Piece should be easy

dragon ball z is an all time popular series gem
and i think it can be popular only due to nostalgia but i could be wrong as well.

So I see the dub is getting back most of their original voice cast, which is excellent news. Just need a confirmed air date on toonami now.

Back