Y?kai Watch

So since the English dub is set to air pretty soon here on Disney XD, I'd figure we'd talk about this interesting yet bizarre anime. So I started watching this a few weeks ago, many compare it to Pokemon but I think it's similar to Digimon more than Pokemon. Anywho, I probably won't be watching the English dub because I've seen the trailer and the voice acting isn't that great. (Though to be fair, I usually liked subbed anime over dubbed anyways...) I've only seen the first few episodes, but I like it so far. What are your thoughts on this anime?

have never heard of the name before or might not remember hearing it. what's the story about? do you recommend it or do you want think its not worth the time?

SecretWish said:
have never heard of the name before or might not remember hearing it. what's the story about? do you recommend it or do you want think its not worth the time?

it's pretty much a more modern day pokemon rip off in attempt of getting more people to buy collectables.

Demon_skeith said:
it's pretty much a more modern day pokemon rip off in attempt of getting more people to buy collectables.

if it is good, with mature, then i can watch it. i don't like collecting anything

Back