Wrong genre tags

Blackangel

what do you think of wrong genre tags for an anime?
they are very misleading and i couldn't find banana fish because of it

I have never heard of wrong genre tags till now.
I don't think many people would let it go unnoticed. They would correct something like that immediately.

Angel said:
what do you think of wrong genre tags for an anime?
they are very misleading and i couldn't find banana fish because of it

You sure you were searching the correct one? lol

MadaraUchiha said:
Maybe because it's not Shonen ai.

You never know it cud be but she could also have decided to try something new

MadaraUchiha said:
Maybe because it's not Shonen ai.
but you told me that it's shonen so and it had many vibes to it to. how can you say this now?

Star_Of_Hope said:
I have never heard of wrong genre tags till now.
I don't think many people would let it go unnoticed. They would correct something like that immediately.

it's not like that always

blackrose said:
You sure you were searching the correct one? lol

You never know it cud be but she could also have decided to try something new

i am sure

Angel said:
but you told me that it's shonen so and it had many vibes to it to. how can you say this now?

it's not like that always

i am sure

well it's the internet, maybe search for the name instead of genre then

Angel said:
i really thought it's a very old anime and a short anime.
only after watching the 15th episode i thought of getting more information for it.

I guess what I meant was that it had gay characters iin it. The manga is a Shoujo manga and it was serialized in a primarily Shoujo-centric magazine.

MadaraUchiha said:
I guess what I meant was that it had gay characters iin it. The manga is a Shoujo manga and it was serialized in a primarily Shoujo-centric magazine.

then all my plans of ash ending up with eiji would never happen. i didn't think it will be like that.
i want them together and happy

Angel said:
then all my plans of ash ending up with eiji would never happen. i didn't think it will be like that.
i want them together and happy

How is that related to the manga not being Shonen ai? They can still end up together.

MadaraUchiha said:
How is that related to the manga not being Shonen ai? They can still end up together.

they are both guys. how can they be with each other if it's not a shonen so? it's certainly not yaoi and if anything it's very dark.
i don't like to read very dark manga but the anime is great.

Angel said:
they are both guys. how can they be with each other if it's not a shonen so? it's certainly not yaoi and if anything it's very dark.
i don't like to read very dark manga but the anime is great.

hmm do I sense a conflict of interest?

Back