Maxot said:
Yes i been kidnapped... help !
They are keeping me in a dark dark place ;___;
And merry x-mas too you as well Shaurya =^-^=/
And yas tokyo ghoul rooks =*-*=
What is mushishi about ? :cat:

*Defeats everyone and rescues the kitty*
cat-rescue.jpg

*pat pat* You're free now =) Now you can go back home and start watching anime :3 I am sure they didn't give you a computer and let you watch anime when they locked you up in that dark dark place. It must have been hard >: P

Thank you =) :full:
Mushishi is an episodic anime. The protagonist Ginko is a guy who can see Mushi, a life form that can't be seen by everyone. What I like about the anime is how there are no 'good' and 'evil' Mushi. There might be a Mushi that sucks the life of people but the Mushi isn't necessarily evil. It is just the way it is. It doesn't even think. It simply exists, like how plants do. You can fear Mushi and you can try to protect yourself by killing them. But you can't hate them. Since the don't have any ill intentions in harming you. They don't have any intentions at all. They simply exist and they are trying to survive. It is nice to watch an anime with no bad guys and 'I want to conquer the world' kind of plots. This anime tries to make you understand that everything in the world that harms you or protects you can't be necessarily good or bad =)

After returning from a partial war (exams), This place seems  completely bizarre (in a good way)...... I didn't expect it to grow so much in such less time
:cheers1: for @"Claraviolet" and other admins and moderators

Back