Wolf's rain

Mina said:
lol idk its hard to please everyone... someones bound to disagree

if many people agree then it becomes a standard. this anime is the saddest anime ever and no one can ever beat this anime on that

SecretWish said:
if many people agree then it becomes a standard. this anime is the saddest anime ever and no one can ever beat this anime on that

yea it definitely is sad wolf's rain and hunter x hunter are the only ones that ever made me cry... i might watch wolfs rain again i haven't seen it in a while but that is my shit

Mina said:
yea it definitely is sad wolf's rain and hunter x hunter are the only ones that ever made me cry... i might watch wolfs rain again i haven't seen it in a while but that is my shit

they are sad but why is hunter x hunter sad? i don't remember much sad moments from that anime and i watched all of it. you shouldn't watch sad anime over and over

Thank youuu :) it was touching but it didn't really make me cry

Demon_skeith said:
I don't know how anyone can watch this anime a second time, hard getting through it the first time.

lol idk what's wrong with me i like watching sad stuff it's either that or it has to be violent.....do you think that's weird? ^_^
I don't like anime's or movies that has happy endings because to me it's predictable but if they switch it up and someone ends up dying i'll be like ohhhhhh shit i didn't see that one coming! Lol especially when it happens to main characters

SecretWish said:
they are sad but why is hunter x hunter sad? i don't remember much sad moments from that anime and i watched all of it. you shouldn't watch sad anime over and over

the chimera ant arc was really sad to me with the king and blind girl(forgot her name). LOL i can't help it sometimes i get in my feelings and just want to watch something really sad idk why but it helps me feel better :).....you never felt like this or is it just me?

Mina said:
lol idk what's wrong with me i like watching sad stuff it's either that or it has to be violent.....do you think that's weird? ^_^
I don't like anime's or movies that has happy endings because to me it's predictable but if they switch it up and someone ends up dying i'll be like ohhhhhh shit i didn't see that one coming! Lol especially when it happens to main characters

Nah, each their own but I just could never bring myself to watch this anime again.

Mina said:

the chimera ant arc was really sad to me with the king and blind girl(forgot her name). LOL i can't help it sometimes i get in my feelings and just want to watch something really sad idk why but it helps me feel better :).....you never felt like this or is it just me?

It's been a long time. Do you remember talking to me? I was bugging you before and I was in a feeling that you fled because of me :cheers:

Mina said:

it was sad and i forgot. i wanted those two to end up together but they died together in end. i forgot about that arc. i usually watch sad anime when i feel. i watch gag anime to make me feel better. don't you watch them?

KuranKaname said:
It's been a long time. Do you remember talking to me? I was bugging you before and I was in a feeling that you fled because of me :cheers:

Yess I remember you ^_^ noooo I didn't leave cuz of you lol I jus been busy with work, school and spending time with my bf. I barely have time for myself lately but I try to pop up on here every now and then to say hello and respond to messages....I'm glad I haven't been forgotten lol I feel special :D

SecretWish said:
it was sad and i forgot. i wanted those two to end up together but they died together in end. i forgot about that arc. i usually watch sad anime when i feel. i watch gag anime to make me feel better. don't you watch them?

Yesss I did too :( yea I used to

Mina said:
Yess I remember you ^_^ noooo I didn't leave cuz of you lol I jus been busy with work, school and spending time with my bf. I barely have time for myself lately but I try to pop up on here every now and then to say hello and respond to messages....I'm glad I haven't been forgotten lol I feel special :D

i expected him to have a side like that. he killed his mother which made me think he is a very horrible creature.

Mina said:

I was certain that you forgot all about me. Now, I am happy that you remembered me. Must be a tight schedule. I disappear for couple of days too. You are special because of the name. I like your username.

Back