Wolf's rain

Star_Of_Hope

Akatsuki
Staff member
It's all about wolves that can transform into humans.
They are extinct to other humans but in face they are all around humans. It also consists of a flower maiden who was made from a flower.
so anybody saw this anime so far?

MadaraUchiha said:
Demon_skeith said:
MadaraUchiha said:
Demon_skeith said:
yep, kind of wish I didn't. It was a depressing anime that left me depressed at the end of every episode.

Is it episodic?

not sure what you mean.

Uh, you know, like, does each episode have a separate storyline, or is it like a continuous story?

continuous story line leading up to the final of the series.

Star_Of_Hope said:
It's all about wolves that can transform into humans.
They are extinct to other humans but in face they are all around humans. It also consists of a flower maiden who was made from a flower.
so anybody saw this anime so far?

I've seen it it's one of my favorites

Mina said:
My beautiful lady xD
I saw that.
Who is your favorite character in wolf's rain?

Demon_skeith said:
MadaraUchiha said:
Demon_skeith said:
MadaraUchiha said:
Demon_skeith said:
yep, kind of wish I didn't. It was a depressing anime that left me depressed at the end of every episode.

Is it episodic?

not sure what you mean.

Uh, you know, like, does each episode have a separate storyline, or is it like a continuous story?

continuous story line leading up to the final of the series.

Great... I'll add it to my watch list....

I didn't know about this anime. I will add it to my list as I am into tragic anime

Sebastian said:
Mina said:
My beautiful lady xD
I saw that.
Who is your favorite character in wolf's rain?

I loved Kiba and tsume :D wbu

Star_Of_Hope said:
Mina said:

Is that so?
Have you cried watching it?
It is really sad, to watch for me.

not gonna lie i did cry when i first watched it...my brother laughed at me for weeks after that lol smh

Mina said:
not gonna lie i did cry when i first watched it...my brother laughed at me for weeks after that lol smh

For one thing, everyone is dead at the end, even kiba and that's really hard to digest.
No author kills the main protagonist after all. It reminded me of death note for some reason.
What about you?

Star_Of_Hope said:
Mina said:

For one thing, everyone is dead at the end, even kiba and that's really hard to digest.
No author kills the main protagonist after all. It reminded me of death note for some reason.
What about you?

Yea I understand I was shocked by that too I think thats why its one of my favorites it didnt have that fairy tale ending like most animes

Mina said:
Yea I understand I was shocked by that too I think thats why its one of my favorites it didnt have that fairy tale ending like most animes

Well, can't deny that :D
Did you watch any other such anime, Mina?

Star_Of_Hope said:
Mina said:

Well, can't deny that :D
Did you watch any other such anime, Mina?

nah i cant remember watching anything like it, hbu?

Mina said:
Lol Of course i remember you :D How could I forget...what have you been up to? :)

Nothing my lady xD
just thinking of how to service you xD

Back