Witch Hunter Review

Ace

NOTE TO ALL READER'S I RATE THE ART AND STORY TO WHAT I LIKE OR DISLIKE IF I SAY I DON'T LIKE IT YOU MAY, DO NOT BE DISCOURAGED! [/align]

I haven't done a review in awhile! though once more this is my own opinion on the manga.[/align]
(NOTE: I know some/most of these have anime versions but as i have stated i love to read a bit more so forgive me if i don't post much in anime recommendations or  reviews!)[/align]
Lets cut to the chase![/align]

Witch hunter[/align]
Chapters: 134 (ongoing)[/align]
Source: MangaFox[/align]
Author: Cho Jung-man[/align]

Ranking:[/align]
MyAnimeList: [/align]
Score: 8.041 (scored by 6561 users)

Ranked: #7842
Popularity: #251
Members: 16,097
Favorites: 620[/align]

MangaFox: 72 , it has 372,292 monthly views  [/align]

MangaHere: 56 <Rating 4.87>  (2515 votes)[/align]

MangaEden: Followers 1697 (note cannot find ranking or rating on Eden)[/align]

Description: [/align]
Witches suddenly declare war against humans, causing two-thirds of the world to fall apart. They summon monsters called "Supporters" and devastate human residences... but why?

Survivors gather people with the power to combat the witches and called them Witch Hunters! Tasha Godspell is one of the strongest nicknamed "Magic Marksman" along with his "Jack-O-Lantern" looking Supporter. He fights the witches but cannot really bring himself to hate them...[/align]

Personal opinion/Ranking:[/align]

At first i couldn't get used to the art it seemed to TRY too hard with the comedy i felt they should have made it a bit more serious (Small example: Edward Elric from FMA (manga version) turns into a pointed mouthed character when he scheme's with Loki but they do not over use it too much but Witch hunter does in a way therefor i cannot take it seriously 100% of the time).[/align]
However that does not make it a bad read personally i love art in all manga though if the art is a bit to my disliking i may stop reading if i don't take to the story. This manga has a unique story line (though if you compare it it's slightly like D. Grey Man) but unlike D. Grey Man this has provided more of a look into the backstory and how it all happened even to the point where in it explains the source of the witches powers also how it began which i love story's that explains the past and recollects on the future this may not make any sense to whomever is reading this you may be like whuuuut my minds odd forgive me.[/align]

my personal ranking is usually 1-10 i will continue with that (note I'm stating this cause Mangahere and the rest use a 1-5 star rating <EN:could not find the rating for all sites maybe I'm blind> ENOUGH WITH MY RAMBLING [/align]

I rate 7/10 it loses some points for the art but due to the story line it picks up for that.[/align]​

You don't have to give links to the manga human.
Not all the manga sites are legal and it would get you in trouble.
Does this witch hunter got anything to do with witch hunt vocaoid song story?

Vampire said:
You don't have to give links to the manga human.
Not all the manga sites are legal and it would get you in trouble.
Does this witch hunter got anything to do with witch hunt vocaoid song story?

i don't think so i don't listen to vocaloid and whoops but i think it's fine for now

Ace said:
i don't think so i don't listen to vocaloid and whoops but i think it's fine for now

Even no, it's not a good thing to give links of any form human.
Three sites banned me for doing that before. So, I am spreading the word around.

Vampire said:
Even no, it's not a good thing to give links of any form human.
Three sites banned me for doing that before. So, I am spreading the word around.

alrighty then i got rid of them

sounds great my man xD
you think it is better than other manga you have reviewed so far?

what do you suggest first for me to read?

I like d-gray man.
I am going to start reading this soon.
Did you hear that d-gray man is coming back? One more thing to look forward too.

Do you give ratings easily? 7 isn't a bad rating but if you give that to any other manga, then it's difficult to understand whether this manga is outstanding or not.

Mine said:
Do you give ratings easily? 7 isn't a bad rating but if you give that to any other manga, then it's difficult to understand whether this manga is outstanding or not.

I rate each manga based off the storyline characters and art its a person,nal rating that shouldn't effect the opinions of others as to why I rate some high and some low is cause I compare them fairly with other favorite manga I read

If this isn't a long anime, I would have added it to my list.
I have to read other manga like oppas, and other anime.

Ace said:
I rate each manga based off the storyline characters and art its a person,nal rating that shouldn't effect the opinions of others as to why I rate some high and some low is cause I compare them fairly with other favorite manga I read

It's good to know that you haven't just blindly followed the MAL path.
MAL is highly overrated but it is knowledgeable.

Just rating 7.
People might not pick something with a rating of just 7.
If it is really good or okay, at least give it a 8.

I haven't seen this for a while. I wanted to read this but I forgot all about it.
I think they focus on chibi characters.

Back