Windows 10 file Explorer issue

Davis

I went to open up my file explorer(My Documents)

and it wouldn't open, i deleted some registry keys which deal with displaying  your documents i rebooted and it worked.

bellow screen shot that i made for anyone that has this issue. it worked for me, hope it works for you too ^_^

https://gyazo.com/2e63da446a0f5db63e3f5341d356afc9

i am still using windows xp xD
i know that look peeps. i use my phone for everything and hardly use my computer xD

you are cool man xD

Sebastian said:
i am still using windows xp xD
i know that look peeps. i use my phone for everything and hardly use my computer xD

you are cool man xD

this isn't really on topic... to the thread i made ...

Davis said:
this isn't really on topic... to the thread i made ...

just telling you that i might not encounter this problem as i am not going to upgrade it to win 10 .
sorry man x(
just felt lonely and wanted to talk ;_;

Sebastian said:
just telling you that i might not encounter this problem as i am not going to upgrade it to win 10 .
sorry man x(
just felt lonely and wanted to talk ;_;

you really should upgrade its great, then again your PC is probably not that great, assume its built for XP

Davis said:
you really should upgrade its great, then again your PC is probably not that great, assume its built for XP

can't we install this windows 10, in old big desktops bro?
are you correct my man, i don't have printer drivers for windows 7. so, i am stuck with windows xp x(

Sebastian said:
can't we install this windows 10, in old big desktops bro?
are you correct my man, i don't have printer drivers for windows 7. so, i am stuck with windows xp x(

as long as your PC has the minimum spec requirements, then yes, but you may run into compatibility issues..

Davis said:
as long as your PC has the minimum spec requirements, then yes, but you may run into compatibility issues..
but i don't know how to find whether it can handle them or not x(
i ain't much of a computer person x(

Sebastian said:
but i don't know how to find whether it can handle them or not x(
i ain't much of a computer person x(

get advice from a local computer shop or something

Davis said:
get advice from a local computer shop or something

x(
they asked me to get rid of the "junk" my man x(
i am poor and i can't afford a new computer when i am barely making a living x(

I personally wouldn't reccomend editing the registry files unless you know what your doing- and 100% not delete them unless your certain :p

SolarFlare said:
I personally wouldn't reccomend editing the registry files unless you know what your doing- and 100% not delete them unless your certain :p

if i remember right i had the issue myself, before i deleted them i looked up what they actually do.

since i could not access my files anyway, did it and it worked, i mean i did the research so i knew what is going to happen but it could of not or messed up my PC possibly.

but yeah do your research before doing something

Davis said:
if i remember right i had the issue myself, before i deleted them i looked up what they actually do.

since i could not access my files anyway, did it and it worked, i mean i did the research so i knew what is going to happen but it could of not or messed up my PC possibly.

but yeah do your research before doing something

Just do you delete then. I don't think permission is given for a user to do that.

Do I have to login to any other bios mode to do these? Sorry I don't know much about this stuff.

Back