windows 10 and the browser issue

S

Saber

how many of you guys use this os?
i heard a lot about this and it;s compatibility with the browsers.
why is microsoft going this far, to make their browser popular?

I heard Microsoft Edge is better than Internet explorer. But it isn't the greatest so why not just use Chrome? I haven't had any issues with chrome so far and I've had Windows 10 since it's release.

Kamikaze said:
I heard Microsoft Edge is better than Internet explorer. But it isn't the greatest so why not just use Chrome? I haven't had any issues with chrome so far and I've had Windows 10 since it's release.

So how is windows 10?

Star_Of_Hope said:
Kamikaze said:

So how is windows 10?

It's good so far. A few games of mine have some compatibility issues but they will be ironed out as time goes by..

Kamikaze said:
Star_Of_Hope said:
Kamikaze said:

So how is windows 10?

It's good so far. A few games of mine have some compatibility issues but they will be ironed out as time goes by..

I heard that tree aare privacy issues in windows 10
What do you think of this issue?

Star_Of_Hope said:
Kamikaze said:
Star_Of_Hope said:
Kamikaze said:

So how is windows 10?

I heard that tree aare privacy issues in windows 10
What do you think of this issue?

I've heard that as well. I think when you install windows 10, theres an option enabled by default where it tracks some of your personal information like your usage habits and what not. But if you disable that, you should be fine there. Personally, I'm not worried though nor do I really care lol.

Kamikaze said:
I've heard that as well. I think when you install windows 10, theres an option enabled by default where it tracks some of your personal information like your usage habits and what not. But if you disable that, you should be fine there. Personally, I'm not worried though nor do I really care lol.

Everyone should be worried about the privacy issues.
Did you know that facebook has every right to use your pictures however they please?
It's in their terms and conditions.
We should read them as play a major role with respect to privacy issues.

Kamikaze said:

Do they release different versions even for games?

Kamikaze said:

How did you change your browser?
Isn't that a complex task to perform which required some programming knowledge.
I heard that mozilla ceo make an open letter to microsoft about this issue.

I'm running Windows 8.1 and don't plan to upgrade to 10 until next year. What browser issues are you talking about?

alakazam said:
I'm running Windows 8.1 and don't plan to upgrade to 10 until next year. What browser issues are you talking about?

Mozilla ceo wrote an open letter to microsoft.
Do you know that?

Saber said:
alakazam said:

Mozilla ceo wrote an open letter to microsoft.
Do you know that?

I've heard something about that a while ago, but it didn't interest me much. I'm sure that they will settle their arguments eventually. Until then, I'm going to stick with Windows 8.1

I had Windows 10 for 1 day and I installed Windows 8.1 again, I've only experienced problems with Windows 10 and tbh, I just don't like it overall?

The way you have to access things are waaaaay too complicated, on Windows 7/8.1 it's just a few clicks away. Now they have made fancy menu's n shizzle, I ain't liking that.

So I'm running with Windows 8.1 for now.

I will most likely upgrade in the future since Windows 10 is the only OS that will be supporting Directx12(gaming related).

Oh and ya, theme is just garbage on Windows 10. I miss Windows Vista and Windows 7, when you could download custom made themes that just looooooked so awesome.

@ak said:
I had Windows 10 for 1 day and I installed Windows 8.1 again, I've only experienced problems with Windows 10 and tbh, I just don't like it overall?

The way you have to access things are waaaaay too complicated, on Windows 7/8.1 it's just a few clicks away. Now they have made fancy menu's n shizzle, I ain't liking that.

I will most likely upgrade in the future since Windows 10 is the only OS that will be supporting Directx12(gaming related).

Oh and ya, theme is just garbage on Windows 10. I miss Windows Vista and Windows 7, when you could download custom made themes that just looooooked so awesome.

I heard that windows 10 is a very big success.
I am surprised to see that you don't like it @ak.

@ak said:
I miss Windows Vista and Windows 7, when you could download custom made themes that just looooooked so awesome.

I'm glad to see another person who liked Windows Vista... It was a very good, and very underrated operating system...

@ak said:

Can we downgrade to that windows 7?
I don't like the prompts and it's getting worse and I don't want to upgrade to windows 10 as I have been hearing stories about it being strict with default apps.

Microsoft did a very good joob this time with its new web browser called Windows Edge. It's fast loading web pages, videos and has a nice support with HTML5 and other new code languages versions. There are also few interesting new features like notes and you can capture web pages and write notes on those within the browser and save them to HDD.

I anyway prefer using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox because they're still the faster loading, the cooler, the more customizzable web browsers of the century!

Elvis said:
I've heard something about that a while ago, but it didn't interest me much. I'm sure that they will settle their arguments eventually. Until then, I'm going to stick with Windows 8.1

@ak said:

You two won't have long.
You will have to accept windows 10 before long as windows 8.1 forces users to update the version.

Back