Will you recommend OPF, to others?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Star_Of_Hope

Akatsuki
Staff member
This is just a simple question, will you recommend OPF to others?
If so, what makes you think that OPF is special?
If not, what can we do to improv your opinion about OPF?

Please answer honestly :D

Most of my friends don't watch anime, so, I won't..........And, I think, someone has already posted this thread.............

MadaraUchiha said:
Most of my friends don't watch anime, so, I won't..........And, I think, someone has already posted this thread.............

I didn't know that :(
Anyway, we can talk about almost anything. Not just anime :D

Star_Of_Hope said:
MadaraUchiha said:

Yea, but, most of them are not into forums...........They are mostly active on Social Networking sites, that too, only on Facebook........

MadaraUchiha said:
Star_Of_Hope said:
MadaraUchiha said:

Yea, but, most of them are not into forums...........They are mostly active on Social Networking sites, that too, only on Facebook........

Same happens with me...
3 friends of mine made account...
1 got deleted due to 0 post count :toomad1:
and other guy never shows up
I hope the 3rd guy to show up soon though...

MadaraUchiha said:

Well, they need to give forums a chance, before deciding things like that :D

Star_Of_Hope said:
MadaraUchiha said:

I think that it's hard for people who have never used forums before to get into them because there are so many faster forms of communication now with a smaller learning curve.

MeowsePad said:
I think that it's hard for people who have never used forums before to get into them because there are so many faster forms of communication now with a smaller learning curve.

I see :(

Star_Of_Hope said:
MadaraUchiha said:

Well, they don't have the time..........I am not that active on Facebook.............

Mansi14 said:
MadaraUchiha said:
Star_Of_Hope said:
MadaraUchiha said:

Same happens with me...

Well, at least, you suggested..........

Star_Of_Hope said:
MadaraUchiha said:
Well, they don't have the time..........I am not that active on Facebook.............

Most of us, forum users, don't like facebook and such :D

It's not like I dislike Facebook..........It's becoming stale for me..........I prefer Twitter these days, even though I haven't created an account..............

Mansi14 said:
Same happens with me...

Well, he/she could have made at least 1 post :D

MadaraUchiha said:
It's not like I dislike Facebook..........It's becoming stale for me..........I prefer Twitter these days, even though I haven't created an account..............

I see :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back