Will you press the button (_ _)

Claraviolet

Real hero hidden in the darkness
Staff member
Okay, so some of you might have seen the website 'Will you press the button?' - it's pretty popular on Tumblr and other sites at the moment.

To play this game, you need to think of a desirable scenario and then give it a 'but'.

For example; "You win the lottery ... BUT you can never depend on your luck from here on in"

The next person has to decide whether to 'push the button' (say yes) or not, and give a reason why. They then have to make up their own scenario for the next person.

Feel free to get as creative as you want with the scenarios

Ok so I'll start...

All your favourite characters from One Piece come alive and become your friends...BUT they are the size of action figures. Will you press the button?
P.S.This thread isn't my idea :p

NightBaron said:
Claraviolet said:
of course!

If somebody asks you "NOT to press the button" what will you do?

I won't

if u can have a lambo in exchange for ur gf/bf
would you press the button ?

what should i say..? ...*i dont have a gf..:wth5:

and the answer completely depends on her right..?..:p

so....you wer given a chance to go to anime world..but never to return ..?

would u take it..?

yes...it'd be more fun

win a 20m but you are excluded from any social activities your only kept in your house besides shopping of course

no

U can settle in ur dream place but u will have to let go of ur previous life (in short like u got into witness protection)

nope.I'll pass.

You can have everything you want, in exchange of selling your soul to the devil.Will you press the button?

will I be alive after that?

well U can eat all ur favorite food and not get fat or any health problems but u will have to sell ur dearest things
press it?

you will be fine...even after selling your soul (_ _)

The soul will face the hell torture forever..(after your death that is)

then yes

well U can eat all ur favorite food and not get fat or any health problems but u will have to sell ur dearest things
press it?

yes :mad:
you are going to throw away your soul just like that :die:

You will win a lottery..but you will have to give half of that lottery stuff to your enemy,with your own hands. Will you press the button?

I don't believe in the soul and devil stuff so yeah :D

ya would gladly give my enemy the money
And then tell him to seize to be my enemy :p

U can go to heaven but u'll have to kill someone (the irony:p)
press it?

No way!

You can slap your enemy once, but you will have to give up one of your favorite books?

Will you press the button?

do u have personal nemesis that u are asking such things ??

no
I like my books:p

u can go on a world tour but no internet during the tour and for two months after the tour
press it?

yes.....for sure...but..two months after the tour makes it a bit difficult....

you'll have a chance to meet oda...but u'll never have to read /watch one piece again.....will u press the button..??

no
better adore him from far

u can go on a date with the hottest person on the planet(whoever u think it is) but that will be ur last date
press it?

nope....none one's (in the real world) worth wasting all the other date(like i can have one..-_-) ..

any way ...you are given a chance to travel through time...but you cannot control it...

* like..you have no control over it and may travel at any time without you knowing it...i hope it makes sense ...

would you press the button..?

No it didn't make sense. Jk xD
No.
You have an option to bring permanent peace but it will cause the death of you and you will be in Hell for ever.

Back