Will we do this again?

Blackangel

will we watch anime and read manga together again?
i don't think we would ever completely abandon this but i just wanted to make sure

MadaraUchiha said:
I mean this is the right time to have a recommendations thread. If you want make one and tag everyone.
thank you and i will do just that.
i want to get this ball rolling again and i want everyone to take part in it

Maybe a bracket would be a good way to do it? Like, have everyone suggest 1 or 2 shows they'd like to group watch, and then put them in brackets to decide a winner, with also the option 'I wouldn't really want to group watch either of them'. If there's a winner, it moves on, if 'neither of them' wins, both are eliminated and we move on to the next 'fight'. Maybe in this way we can get a winner that everyone would like to watch? I'm trying to see... do we have an option for polls?

HannahCN said:
Maybe a bracket would be a good way to do it? Like, have everyone suggest 1 or 2 shows they'd like to group watch, and then put them in brackets to decide a winner, with also the option 'I wouldn't really want to group watch either of them'. If there's a winner, it moves on, if 'neither of them' wins, both are eliminated and we move on to the next 'fight'. Maybe in this way we can get a winner that everyone would like to watch? I'm trying to see... do we have an option for polls?
We've been doing every thing you suggested all this time. It's just that it was discontinued for a couple of months.

MadaraUchiha said:
We've been doing every thing you suggested all this time. It's just that it was discontinued for a couple of months.

Fair enough, just thought I'd try to be helpful.

You could start it up again you self if you really wanted to I guess since you always seemed most interested in it. I always prefer to watch what I want and my own speed so I'll pretty much never participate.

Risk said:
You could start it up again you self if you really wanted to I guess since you always seemed most interested in it. I always prefer to watch what I want and my own speed so I'll pretty much never participate.
it's very fun to watch an anime as a group.
you will get more replies to your threads and everyone would watching it.
i like it

We should man.
It makes people post about a particular anime and everyone would have watched it as a group

Back