Will there be new chapter to Hellstar Remina?

Razor1911

The story was amazing.. something different from many other stories. The planetary thing was awsome, nice detailed scenes, overall I liked it. Wi give it a 8/10 score.

Will there be any sequel to this series. I will be waiting for that. :full:

We interacted around this manga somewhere in the forum. And you said the plot only took you 2 and half hours to complete with just seven chapters to read.

Sincerem said:
We interacted around this manga somewhere in the forum. And you said the plot only took you 2 and half hours to complete with just seven chapters to read.

I've seen it from your description dear. I'll be considering it sooner, when I'm chanced though. If it can be possible to upload short plot of the manga here by creating threads for them, it will be pleasing.

Sincerem said:
I've seen it from your description dear. I'll be considering it sooner, when I'm chanced though. If it can be possible to upload short plot of the manga here by cresting threads for them, Iit will be pleasing.

Oh yes i also read Hellstar Remina lol sequel would be fun, imagine.. Remina and her groups trying to find new planet as new home, they found one and then get destroyed again by that planet eater creature lol

DiamondDust said:
Oh yes i also read Hellstar Remina lol sequel would be fun, imagine.. Remina and her groups trying to find new planet as new home, they found one and then get destroyed again by that planet eater creature lol

DiamondDust said:
Detective huh.. i've told you about Detective Conan, there is also Detective Kindaichi. Gallery Fake is also interesting
Detective Conan is having around 1000 chapters, I do have in wishlist but it will take more than a month to complete. Anything around 100 chapter would do for.me. :full:

Back