Why are some accounts gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaynil

So I got some alerts from Nel but she appeared as unregistered, then I noticed Sebastian was gone too.  And you have someone registering just to complain about Test Account account being gone as well.

This thread is what prompted me to create the thread. I originally thought Nel and Seb left voluntary, given they know each other, but now that the intro thread leaves clear the test account was deleted, that left me wondering if Nel and Seb's accounts were affected in a similar manner. [size=small]If they requested their accounts deleted that is fine, I just want to know if it was a bug or not, since they were both kernel members to this community and I am terribly saddened to see them gone.  [/size]:happy:

Was this some bug or mistake? Are our accounts at risk too?  :huh:

Thanks in advance for any light you can shed on the issue.

I have deleted them ......well, it' a mistake and I am sorry.
I was trying to delete the accounts from same IP and I have messed with core files before......Sowwy (_ _)

Claraviolet said:
I have deleted them ......well, it' a mistake and I am sorry.
I was trying to delete the accounts from same IP and I have messed with core files before......Sowwy (_ _)
Put together, they made more than 4000 posts here :/

OMG!  :huh:
I am very sorry to hear it.

Have there been any attempt to reach out to them?
What other accounts were affected by mistake?

Maybe make an announcement so the people affected know it was error and nothing against them and that they are welcome and super encouraged to join. D:

that's cool news but i wouldn't come back if you ban me or delete my account. it might not be intentional but i want to spend my time with responsible people and who respects me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back