Who is your favorite character?

Star_Of_Hope

Akatsuki
Staff member
Who is your favorite character among all the anime and why?
I don't play favorites, so I can't really answer this question :D

kizaru.
no one can be as cool as kizaru, the great.
you all should acknowledge that xD

Many.........Can't pick one...........

Light(Death Note), Lelouch(Code Geass), Itachi(Naruto/Shippuden), Izaya Orihara(Durarara), Makishima Shogo(Psycho-Pass)...........

I change my personal favorites once in a while, because by watching new series I discover new characters that I really like and who eventually replace the ones that were previously my favorite(s). My current favorite is Eren from Attack on Titan.

I like L from Death Note because he's such a badass. And he's smart and could make use of the Death Note far more intelligently than I ever could. And he should won in the end for me. So thats why the ending od DN sucked.

Naiwen said:
I like L from Death Note because he's such a badass. And he's smart and could make use of the Death Note far more intelligently than I ever could. And he should won in the end for me. So thats why the ending od DN sucked.

Aren't you happy that N and M succeeded in defeating kira?

Star_Of_Hope said:
Naiwen said:

No, I'm not, I wanted L to et Light.

Naiwen said:
Star_Of_Hope said:
Naiwen said:

No, I'm not, I wanted L to et Light.

Well the ending is okay with me though

my favorite character i can't decide. i like many ukes and they are all cute to me. i don't obnoxious and very girly ukes at all

Back