Which author that you want to learn from?

Blackrose said:
Yeah that's true but if you have a favourite manga..maybe you can search for more from that author
Yeah, I will search more about detective Conan's and AoT mangaka. The stories are awesome in both. :full:

Razor1911 said:
Yeah, I will search more about detective Conan's and AoT mangaka. The stories are awesome in both. :full:

Cool, then if you go with that author hopefully you will find more like them

Blackrose said:
Awesome, all the best
Anyways, how many of the mangakas that you know ? I mean, after reading a manga and impressed with that, have you ever searched for the author's information?

Razor1911 said:
Anyways, how many of the mangakas that you know ? I mean, after reading a manga and impressed with that, have you ever searched for the author's information?

None, nope I've never searched for them
I'm thinking about searching for devil don't kiss me's author after our conversation though

That's a good observation, I will let you know if I find anything similar to devil don't kiss me and let me know if your mangaka comes through as well

I like Rumiko Takahashi who did the InuYasha series as well as others. If I could study under her, I'd ask her questions that others would ask. How do you come up with the stories, what is the background to those stories. I've always been fascinated how somebody thought of an idea & kept going with it to make it into a book or a TV series.

ZandraJoi said:
I like Rumiko Takahashi who did the InuYasha series as well as others. If I could study under her, I'd ask her questions that others would ask. How do you come up with the stories, what is the background to those stories. I've always been fascinated how somebody thought of an idea & kept going with it to make it into a book or a TV series.
Actually the Mangaka or author matters a lot. If you liked a manga, you will also like other writing of that Mangaka.

Back