X-Caster said:
NightBaron said:
X-Caster said:
Why is your name sparkling?

its magic

Jk I am in the brooks group
that is why
u need some 100+ posts for that

For you name to start sparkling or to be in brooks group? P.s I wish there was a robin group.

that's for both....'cuz brook's group is the first group and...u'r name 'll start sparkling once u enter the brook's group...

there's a thread about this in the announcements section.....check that out...

K THANKS BRO!! I'll have 100 post before tomorrow.... without spamming.

Albert Newton said:
hehe....good luck then...lets see...if ya can do it for real...:p

Well without spamming would be a miracle. But if I cut my answers short, that could work. Only like 72 more to go.

You won't get spoiled often.............But, a spammer can be a pain in the, ya know, that thing............

MadaraUchiha said:
You won't get spoiled often.............But, a spammer can be a pain in the, ya know, that thing............

Butt?......

MadaraUchiha said:

Omg not butt!!!! You meant pain in the....... :huh: ...... don't worry I'm not going to say it. :blush:

X-Caster said:
MadaraUchiha said:

Butt?......

MadaraUchiha said:

Omg not butt!!!! You meant pain in the....... :huh: ...... don't worry I'm not going to say it. :blush:

Dont worry.........A*s is better..............And I am not the type who bans someone for posting curse words..............

MadaraUchiha said:
X-Caster said:
MadaraUchiha said:

Butt?......

MadaraUchiha said:

Dont worry.........A*s is better..............And I am not the type who bans someone for posting curse words..............

Lol. But I still won't curse. It would give me a bad rep for when my manga come out.

X-Caster said:
MadaraUchiha said:
X-Caster said:
MadaraUchiha said:

Butt?......

MadaraUchiha said:

Lol. But I still won't curse. It would give me a bad rep for when my manga come out.

Even manga's use curse words..............Example-Naruto............

MadaraUchiha said:
X-Caster said:
MadaraUchiha said:
X-Caster said:
MadaraUchiha said:

Butt?......

MadaraUchiha said:

I use curse words too. Such as ass and shit and damn, oh and bitch once. It really makes it intense. Oh and I used the f word in chapter 21 and 9 but it's all good. Check out the intro to my manga on my profile. Smoker Clara and so many others liked it.

X-Caster said:
MadaraUchiha said:
X-Caster said:
MadaraUchiha said:
X-Caster said:
Butt?......

I use curse words too. Such as ass and shit and damn, oh and bitch once. It really makes it intense. Oh and I used the f word in chapter 21 and 9 but it's all good. Check out the intro to my manga on my profile. Smoker Clara and so many others liked it.

Yea it was good.........

MadaraUchiha said:
X-Caster said:
MadaraUchiha said:
X-Caster said:
MadaraUchiha said:

Yea it was good.........

Thanks. Hope you like the story better than the intro.

Back