Where is this scene from O.o

Sindar

Here - link (I'll try inserting it in the post too,m dunno if it will work with a gif animation). Where is this thing from? o_O Judging by the quality it doesn't seem to be a fan made animation, but, well, Naruto in a robotic power-suit, ehmm, I have my doubts if even Naruto fillers can go that far : D

tumblr_nbrguq3UQB1rbteiko1_500.gif

Where is this scene from, do you mean from a movie or something?.

Well, obviously the suit is taken from Iron Man, and then "Who protects the flower" i think that's from the movie "The Flowers of War", i haven't seen it, but it seems good.

Okay, I think I found the answer. It is something called Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution, a game I think. Here are a couple more weird pictures from it :3

1391439015-mecha-naruto-scenario-1-1024x576.jpg

mecha-naruto-ultimate-ninja-storm-revolution-2.jpg

mecha-naruto-ultimate-ninja-storm-revolution.jpg

tumblr_my4vgq9Dyv1s23e8fo4_500.gif

Sindar said:
Here - link (I'll try inserting it in the post too,m dunno if it will work with a gif animation). Where is this thing from? o_O Judging by the quality it doesn't seem to be a fan made animation, but, well, Naruto in a robotic power-suit, ehmm, I have my doubts if even Naruto fillers can go that far : D

actually this is from a naruto filler believe it or not. it was just one random filler i think two Thursdays ago.....there is no too low for a naruto filler, believe it XD

Zero said:
actually this is from a naruto filler believe it or not. it was just one random filler i think two Thursdays ago.....there is no too low for a naruto filler, believe it XD

Woooow :huh: Can't imagine how it came down to a robot suit though xD

Sindar said:
Zero said:

Woooow :huh: Can't imagine how it came down to a robot suit though xD

and i actually had hope for that episode T.T all the old cool dead people were back.....and then there was a robot -_- it wasn't a suit when i saw it though.....but i stopped the moment i saw it x)

Its from a special filler one hour Naruto airing to tie into the recent Naruto game, the story isn't as good as the game but its pretty funny.

Back