When you launched OPF...

Elvis

V.I.P. Member
... how did you decide on MyBB as your script of choice? Did anyone recommend it to you or did you just search on the internet "free forum scripts" and this one came up in the search results? @Claraviolet @MadaraUchiha

Elvis said:
... how did you decide on MyBB as your script of choice? Did anyone recommend it to you or did you just search on the internet "free forum scripts" and this one came up in the search results? @Claraviolet @MadaraUchiha

Uh.....not so sure.
It's my first forum software that I have ever used and I went with that. To be honest, at that time...I didn't know that paid forum scripts exist.

Claraviolet said:
Uh.....not so sure.
It's my first forum software that I have ever used and I went with that. To be honest, at that time...I didn't know that paid forum scripts exist.

But you did know about phpBB and Simple Machines (SMF), right?

Claraviolet said:
Uh.....not so sure.

I'm surprised, most people starting out don't use mybb since it is a bit of a learning curve.

does it matter which is used? yo used vbulliten software and i like it but here it's not bad. i don't like to use this in my phone much but now it's not so bad.

Elvis said:
But you did know about phpBB and Simple Machines (SMF), right?
Demon_skeith said:
I'm surprised, most people starting out don't use mybb since it is a bit of a learning curve.
Hehe....well, sometimes...the first stuff that you use leaves an everlasting impression I suppose.

Back